Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My DH is slowly pushing me away...
by Anonymous
November 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM
There are other issues with this, but this is the currently bothering me. He treats my SD differently than our boys. One is not his, one is. He says he loves my DS like his own because he has raised him practically his whole life. Anyways, he lets SD get away with things that the boys would get in trouble for. I'll bring to his attention and he will either say she didn't do anything or calmly tell her to stop or don't do that. And he will love on her and stuff and snap at the boys when they want his attention. It's messed up. I have tried talking and even arguing about it and he says he is doing nothing wrong. He says he is not fighting over something so stupid. This morning he told me to go the fuck downstairs when I brought it up. What should I do?

Replies

• velvetkitty
    November 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Family counceling?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    I'm thinking about going myself. I don't think he would. He will barely talk to me about it. Maybe one can help me figure out how to communicate about it or ways to change things.

Quoting velvetkitty:

Family counceling?

• RaLALA
    by RaLALA
    November 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM

maybe its the fact that shes a girl. me and df have a girl and a boy. DF treats our daughter like shes made of glassand our son gets in trouble allll the time.lol

• Anonymous 1
    November 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    It doesn't make it right. Then when the boys want love and he is loving on her, they get upset. Oh course since he hardly shows them attention when she is not here.

Quoting RaLALA:

maybe its the fact that shes a girl. me and df have a girl and a boy. DF treats our daughter like shes made of glassand our son gets in trouble allll the time.lol

• RaLALA
    by RaLALA
    November 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

your right,it doesnt but maybe thats how his father or guardian treated him? suggest the boys go out and bond while you and sd bond at home? tell him the boys need daddies love too. and it wont make them soft or anything stupid like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't make it right. Then when the boys want love and he is loving on her, they get upset. Oh course since he hardly shows them attention when she is not here.

Quoting RaLALA:

• Anonymous 1
    November 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    Sometimes he isn't like that, but when he goes through these moods...I don't want to be around SD. I get angry at him then at her. No, it's not right either, but I don't like it at all.

Quoting RaLALA:

your right,it doesnt but maybe thats how his father or guardian treated him? suggest the boys go out and bond while you and sd bond at home? tell him the boys need daddies love too. and it wont make them soft or anything stupid like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaLALA:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts