Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I got my Christmas present early!!!!!!!!!!! pic added
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Its an Eliptical!  Yay!  Hubby is picking it up now!  It was 400 dollars off at Sears! 

This is it!  Hubby is on his way home with it!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Bump

• littlesippycup
    November 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Congrats!!

• divinedimension
    November 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM

NICE! 

• marihla
    by marihla
    November 24, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I just bought DH his presents and I always have a hard time not giving them to him. Do you think you'll be disappointed on Xmas day when you have nothing?

• Mychele
    by Mychele
    November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Sweet !
  • Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM

no.  Hubby knew I wanted one.  He saw me drooling over them today at Sears.  He asked me at 9 pm if I really wanted one. I said yes. So he went out to get it. lol.  

Quoting marihla:

I just bought DH his presents and I always have a hard time not giving them to him. Do you think you'll be disappointed on Xmas day when you have nothing?

• marihla
    by marihla
    November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM

lol. There's no way he could wrap that up and put it under the tree anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

no.  Hubby knew I wanted one.  He saw me drooling over them today at Sears.  He asked me at 9 pm if I really wanted one. I said yes. So he went out to get it. lol.  

Quoting marihla:

• Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM

True. lol.  Plus, no way he could hide it in the garage either. lol.  I have been wanting one for a long time. I can not wait to start using it! I use to go to the gym all the time, but with going to school full time, taking the twins to pre k (half day) and taking my oldest to kinder, I just do not have time. ): So now I have no excuse!

Quoting marihla:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marihla:

• Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Yikes!  Hubby bought a bigger one than he was supposed to. (all because its the new model) The only thing I personally care about it has a spot for my Ipad! lol

• marihla
    by marihla
    November 24, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I hear you on that, I don't have the time to go to the gym. I love working out at home. I can do it at whatever time I choose.

Quoting Anonymous:

True. lol.  Plus, no way he could hide it in the garage either. lol.  I have been wanting one for a long time. I can not wait to start using it! I use to go to the gym all the time, but with going to school full time, taking the twins to pre k (half day) and taking my oldest to kinder, I just do not have time. ): So now I have no excuse!

Quoting marihla:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marihla:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts