Mom Confessions

Anonymous
An my friend says...
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM

..You're not tryng to get pregnant are you? If I were you I would wait until your bills are paid off

WTF? She doesnt know my finances. Where did this come from? We are fine in the money department.

I love her to death but she really has no room to tell someone to wait before ttc because of money. She has 3 kids and a husband. Neither of them have a job and he lost his when she was pregnant with the first 2 (twins).

**BTW I am the OP of the post where I am buying her groceries atleast twice a month and taking her everywhere she needs to go. So basically I am supporting her family with my money too.

Replies

• SRUsarahSC
    November 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM

tell her "You know what, you're right. I guess that means I can't buy your groceries and drive you around anymore, need that money now for myself. Sorry!"

• Mandy1024
    November 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Crazy shit

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Why do you love this woman "to death"? What does she do for you, besides give you rude unsolicited advice and take your money? 

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

This, alot of you bitches need to learn to solve your own problems. I understand that it was rude and inconsiderate but you know what you teach people how to treat you!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

tell her "You know what, you're right. I guess that means I can't buy your groceries and drive you around anymore, need that money now for myself. Sorry!"

• MummiMayI
    November 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM

She doesn't want to lose out on your support if you have a baby.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM

We hav been friends in we were 4. When I needed help she has helped me. Honestly sometimes I do feel a little taken advantage of. I never asked for more than I needed or more than was possible to pay back. It didnt last as long either

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you love this woman "to death"? What does she do for you, besides give you rude unsolicited advice and take your money? 

• wrensong
    November 24, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Maybe she is afraid that once you have a baby, you won't have the money or time to buy her groceries and drive her around.

Tell her to mind her own business and have fun TTC (if you are)

• locaporbebe
    November 24, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Maybe what she meant is taht you should be ttc until you pay off her bills.

Mom Confessions