Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
An my friend says...
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM

..You're not tryng to get pregnant are you? If I were you I would wait until your bills are paid off

WTF? She doesnt know my finances. Where did this come from? We are fine in the money department.

I love her to death but she really has no room to tell someone to wait before ttc because of money. She has 3 kids and a husband. Neither of them have a job and he lost his when she was pregnant with the first 2 (twins).

**BTW I am the OP of the post where I am buying her groceries atleast twice a month and taking her everywhere she needs to go. So basically I am supporting her family with my money too.

Replies

• SRUsarahSC
    November 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM

tell her "You know what, you're right. I guess that means I can't buy your groceries and drive you around anymore, need that money now for myself. Sorry!"

• Mandy1024
    November 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Crazy shit

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Why do you love this woman "to death"? What does she do for you, besides give you rude unsolicited advice and take your money? 

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

This, alot of you bitches need to learn to solve your own problems. I understand that it was rude and inconsiderate but you know what you teach people how to treat you!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

tell her "You know what, you're right. I guess that means I can't buy your groceries and drive you around anymore, need that money now for myself. Sorry!"

• MummiMayI
    November 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM

She doesn't want to lose out on your support if you have a baby.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM

We hav been friends in we were 4. When I needed help she has helped me. Honestly sometimes I do feel a little taken advantage of. I never asked for more than I needed or more than was possible to pay back. It didnt last as long either

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you love this woman "to death"? What does she do for you, besides give you rude unsolicited advice and take your money? 

• wrensong
    November 24, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Maybe she is afraid that once you have a baby, you won't have the money or time to buy her groceries and drive her around.

Tell her to mind her own business and have fun TTC (if you are)

• locaporbebe
    November 24, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Maybe what she meant is taht you should be ttc until you pay off her bills.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts