Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?

Replies

• Aisforawesome
    November 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM

My friend is is like 5' and 214lbs and she strips. She makes a lot of money... 

• Mrs.Miller11
    November 26, 2012 at 5:56 PM

how did you come to the conclusion that she was forced? I was under the impression that she wanted to do this

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Wow.  I can't believe that you can't see that I was just trying to illustrate that he would do anything to avoid me having to do that.  I guess that taking my comment so literally and making this about me instead of the poor woman who has been forced to take off her clothes to pay her bills better suits your agenda.

Quoting 702girly:

So stripping is settling and giving up when you hit a bump in the road but shooting yourself to scam the life insurance isn't?

Wow. You and your husband have some fucked up priorities dear.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I'm so glad that my husband and I don't settle as easily as some people.  If we just laid down every time we hit a bump in the road instead of figuring it out and creating a solution, I can't imagine how horrible our life would be.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Things that my husband would do before allowing me to strip to pay our bills:

1. Get another job.

2. Sell everything that is dear to him.

3. Beg or borrow.

4. Kill himself and leave me the life insurance.

I feel really proud to know that my husband would literally never put me in this position.  I would never be able to respect him if he accepted that as the solution to our problems.

First off, most life insurance companies don't pay out for suicide. Secondly, that's pretty fucked up to leave his kids without a father for something that is temporary.

Furthermore, what happens if his job doesn't allow him to find a second job? Or what happens once you sell all your stuff and still need money?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    Nobody forced me into it, I just had to do it for now cuz I had nothing at all. It wasn't my first choice.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

how did you come to the conclusion that she was forced? I was under the impression that she wanted to do this

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Wow.  I can't believe that you can't see that I was just trying to illustrate that he would do anything to avoid me having to do that.  I guess that taking my comment so literally and making this about me instead of the poor woman who has been forced to take off her clothes to pay her bills better suits your agenda.

Quoting 702girly:

So stripping is settling and giving up when you hit a bump in the road but shooting yourself to scam the life insurance isn't?

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I'm so glad that my husband and I don't settle as easily as some people.  If we just laid down every time we hit a bump in the road instead of figuring it out and creating a solution, I can't imagine how horrible our life would be.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

1. Get another job.

3. Beg or borrow.

I feel really proud to know that my husband would literally never put me in this position.  I would never be able to respect him if he accepted that as the solution to our problems.

First off, most life insurance companies don't pay out for suicide. Secondly, that's pretty fucked up to leave his kids without a father for something that is temporary.

Furthermore, what happens if his job doesn't allow him to find a second job? Or what happens once you sell all your stuff and still need money?

• LuLuThatsWho
    November 26, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Read the post.  She says that she has "had to resort to it".  She also clearly says that she is not proud of it.  I'm not saying that anyone physically forced her to do it, but she is certainly not doing it because she wants to!!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

1. Get another job.

3. Beg or borrow.

• Legaltype
    November 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I'm so glad I went to college (lol).

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    I went to college too...

Quoting Legaltype:

• Mrs.Miller11
    November 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Quoting Legaltype:

I went to college. But I guarantee that I make more dancing than I would in I worked in the field I got a license for
  • GreenEyes8707
    November 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I am going to say this, and everyone can bash me for whatever. I do not agree with what she is doing, but its her life and her choice, and only she can make her choices for herself. I don't agree with using your body to make money, no matter how hot you are. But, its not my place. However, everyone seems to be bashing each other, calling each other names, and everything, which is childish and uncalled for. Can't everyone get along and post their own voice without being bashed for it. I mean, like I said, I don't agree, but I am not going to sit here and call her a slut or a whore, just because she is doing something that I don't agree with. At least she is NOT going around on the streets giving blow jobs and on drugs and letting herself get raped every night. 

• Mlynn910
    November 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM

a real woman can not judge another woman...not all womens lifestyles are the same.  saying that, women whom can pass judgement have NO real life troubles or experience.  you all should be thankful for that....but never open your mouth to a woman who is trying in life and could give you a well needed life story...and a real perspective on the "claim what you want" tax cut around.  i am happily married with two children..8 and 5...but would appreciate someone that i am not paying taxes for....in one of the wealthiest counties in our country.  and what!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts