Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?

Replies

• Oceana09
    November 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Actually being a whore would mean she's sleeping with a bunch of people. I doubt she is. Obviously your education didn't stretch past common courtesy or common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least I'm not a whore! I have an education, with a real job! Making more money than she does shaking herself for married men! And I was just about ready to correct myself. I'm trying to get my son to sleep! What is she doing, being an 100% whore!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get an education please. It's "lose". So now, you can piss right off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Taking off your clothes maybe a "real job" for some people but I would have to say that only lazy whores would get that low. My husband would never let me do that because you loose yourself. And you may not seeit but you loose yourself respect! Get a job where you don't have to show yourself. There are better jobs than that. Get to putting in apps. Lord!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    My husband is not into whores. Sorry nice try! My body is enough for him! He don't need to see some nasty girl willing to show every man what she has, that makes you a whore. You don't have to sleep with someone to be a whore! Because you pay taxes don't make it a real job!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

if anything, you should be mad at your husband who spends his money on girls like me.

For the record, I am not a whore. I do not sleep with anyone but my husband. Nice try though

Oh one more thing, this IS a REAL job. I pay taxes you moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least I'm not a whore! I have an education, with a real job! Making more money than she does shaking herself for married men! And I was just about ready to correct myself. I'm trying to get my son to sleep! What is she doing, being an 100% whore!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Taking off your clothes maybe a "real job" for some people but I would have to say that only lazy whores would get that low. My husband would never let me do that because you loose yourself. And you may not seeit but you loose yourself respect! Get a job where you don't have to show yourself. There are better jobs than that. Get to putting in apps. Lord!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Shut up honey. You don't have to sleep with men to be a whore!

Quoting Oceana09:

Actually being a whore would mean she's sleeping with a bunch of people. I doubt she is. Obviously your education didn't stretch past common courtesy or common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    I doubt it. My husband and I make pretty damn good money. I'm well educated and so is he. We have great jobs.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

do you even know the definition of whore? Or is it just something you make up in your mind out of jealousy and spite?

And I work very hard.

Finally, I could fall back on my education, but I make more money this way....hope its your husbands money LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

What being a whore? I'm sorry but stripping is for women who don't want an actual job, and actually working for it. I'm sorry stripping is not work! I'm more educated than you think. You figure with all the smarts you learned in school, you would actually used them!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

hopefully your children become better educated than you.

and I am not only far from a whore but also the complete opposite of lazy.

finally, I probably make more in one night than you or your husband make in a whole week

Quoting Anonymous:

• Oceana09
    November 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM

And now you're telling me to shut up? Yet you're supposed to be the one with the education? Okie dokie. Tell me how that works for you darlin'.

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut up honey. You don't have to sleep with men to be a whore!

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Mrs.Miller11
    November 24, 2012 at 11:48 PM

clearly you are not as educated as you like to think you are. Furthermore, 90% of men who come in are married. Bet your husband is one of them...probably because you are an uptight, judgmental bitch. Bet you you dont even give blow jobs...

pros·ti·tute/ˈprästəˌt(y)o͞ot/

Noun:
    A person, typically a woman, who engages in sex for payment.

whore/hôr/

Noun:
    derogatory. A prostitute.

job/jäb/

Noun:

A paid position of regular employment.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is not into whores. Sorry nice try! My body is enough for him! He don't need to see some nasty girl willing to show every man what she has, that makes you a whore. You don't have to sleep with someone to be a whore! Because you pay taxes don't make it a real job!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

if anything, you should be mad at your husband who spends his money on girls like me.

For the record, I am not a whore. I do not sleep with anyone but my husband. Nice try though

Oh one more thing, this IS a REAL job. I pay taxes you moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Mrs.Miller11
    November 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I too have a great education. My husband also makes good money. But I seriously doubt either one of you makes $600 in 4 hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt it. My husband and I make pretty damn good money. I'm well educated and so is he. We have great jobs.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

do you even know the definition of whore? Or is it just something you make up in your mind out of jealousy and spite?

And I work very hard.

Finally, I could fall back on my education, but I make more money this way....hope its your husbands money LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

What being a whore? I'm sorry but stripping is for women who don't want an actual job, and actually working for it. I'm sorry stripping is not work! I'm more educated than you think. You figure with all the smarts you learned in school, you would actually used them!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

hopefully your children become better educated than you.

and I am not only far from a whore but also the complete opposite of lazy.

finally, I probably make more in one night than you or your husband make in a whole week

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I honestly wish my body was hot enough for stripping.  I could really use the money too.

• Mrs.Miller11
    November 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM

there some bigger girls who dance, being rail thin isnt a requirement

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly wish my body was hot enough for stripping.  I could really use the money too.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 25, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

there some bigger girls who dance, being rail thin isnt a requirement

Quoting Anonymous:

I am 5'7" and 180 my body would look good if I didnt have the skin flap on my stomach. I Just need some crunches and ab toning

Mom Confessions