Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?

Replies

• Anonymous 38
    by Anonymous 38
    November 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM

How much do you make on average? Not the most you've ever made but nightly whats your average over all?

• Anonymous 39
    by Anonymous 39
    November 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I wish I had the body to do it.  Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If you and your husband are okay with it great.

• Melissa_4
    November 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

what strip are you going to?!

They do NOT allow that shit in any of the clubs Ive ever been to.

Customers are not allowed to touch the girls, at all. Hell, the girls are not even allowed to get more than a couple inches from the guys.

You seriously have NO idea what you are talking about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not hatred, its honesty. When I got married  to my husband I vowed to be his..as did you. I would never disrespect my husband by giving other men any type pf pleasure with my body..which you do by shaking your ass and titties in their faces while they put money in your snatch...If you dont want honesty dont post your life.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

hmm last I checked... I pay taxes- therefore a REAL job.

I have plenty of respect and I am a fantastic wife and mother. My family and I are incredibly happy. So you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go take your hatred and judgments elsewhere

Quoting Anonymous:

Some women have no respect for themselves or their husbands....you are a mother and a wife...get a real job.

Agreed! The Anon poster preaches, but doesn't have the fucking guts to not post anon. Snatch is a nasty word, and shame on you for being so stupid as to say that men are putting money into it. It's a legal job. She's not on welfare, and pays taxes. Anon, YOU are probably too fucking ugly to even apply to be a cocktail waitress in one of those places. How's THAT for honesty?!? She's putting food on the table, and making more money that you and your husband put together in a very short period of time. You're just jealous...and probably not even married any longer. The OP's husband should be proud. His wife is beautiful enough to be able to work as an exotic dancer, and strong enough to do whatever it takes to help not only make ends meet, but put something aside for a rainy day too. When was the last time YOU were able to put away a few thousand dollars in less than two months???
  • Mrs.Miller11
    November 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM

again, the lack of maturity is shining brightly.

just as you feel you are entitled to feel pity for those who choose this line of work, I too am allowed to think you are an immature jerk.

See, thats how opinions work. Surely you knew that already right?

And yes, you AND your husband are immature if you think resorting to CRIME is somehow BETTER than a legitimate job. But hey, thats your life. Better you than me.

And finally, my husband is a wonderful, caring man. We have a great marriage. But nice try.

Quoting Wonderlust:

It's immature to know that my husband would care enough for me to never have to anything like that? Like I said what do you care? I'm talking about anyone's situation but my own. Knowing that I'm cared for and loved is not immature. You don't know who I am or what my life has been like. So stop assuming. If anyone is dumb it's you to be so closed minded. I never judged anyone for anything. I said I pity them. I'm allowed to feel sorry for someone who has to live that way..and with a man that would let that happen. Don't like it...who cares. Cry to someone else.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

how sad for you....to be so old and yet so immature and dumb....

Quoting Wonderlust:

• Anonymous 40
    by Anonymous 40
    November 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    Taking off your clothes maybe a "real job" for some people but I would have to say that only lazy whores would get that low. My husband would never let me do that because you loose yourself. And you may not seeit but you loose yourself respect! Get a job where you don't have to show yourself. There are better jobs than that. Get to putting in apps. Lord!
  • Mrs.Miller11
    November 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I know this wasnt directed at me, but the OP must be busy =)

but I average about $500-700 a night.  However, we live in a very small area, so its not like there are tons of people coming in. However, I am consistently one of the top earners of the night

Quoting Anonymous:

How much do you make on average? Not the most you've ever made but nightly whats your average over all?

• Anonymous 34
    by Anonymous 34
    November 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Get an education please. It's "lose". So now, you can piss right off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Taking off your clothes maybe a "real job" for some people but I would have to say that only lazy whores would get that low. My husband would never let me do that because you loose yourself. And you may not seeit but you loose yourself respect! Get a job where you don't have to show yourself. There are better jobs than that. Get to putting in apps. Lord!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 24, 2012 at 11:35 PM

WOW. I think a mother and wife stripping is wrong so Im a frigid bitch???? 

Quoting stacefaceninja:

Quoting Anonymous:

Some women have no respect for themselves or their husbands....you are a mother and a wife...get a real job.

Blah blah blah...sometimes too much "self -respect" makes you a frigid bitch...not you, just a general "you". ;)

• Anonymous 38
    by Anonymous 38
    November 24, 2012 at 11:36 PM

You've made it pretty clear how amazing you are. The reason I didn't ask you. Not being bitchy but I've read enough about you I'd like to hear from OP.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I know this wasnt directed at me, but the OP must be busy =)

but I average about $500-700 a night.  However, we live in a very small area, so its not like there are tons of people coming in. However, I am consistently one of the top earners of the night

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 40
    by Anonymous 40
    November 24, 2012 at 11:37 PM
    At least I'm not a whore! I have an education, with a real job! Making more money than she does shaking herself for married men! And I was just about ready to correct myself. I'm trying to get my son to sleep! What is she doing, being an 100% whore!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get an education please. It's "lose". So now, you can piss right off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN