Mom Confessions

Anonymous
It's safe to say that people who keep filthy homes are fat slobs!
by Anonymous
November 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I know many people (some educated some not) and I have noticed that the overweight (friends) homes are messy and dirty, and the fit people( like myself) tend to keep lovely clean homes! My home is always clean... but I have a housekeeper so....
Just an observation from people around me!
Carry on! :•P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061094/Clutter-makes-fat-If-house-mess-chances-eating-habits-says-new-book.html

Replies

• rennez
    by rennez
    November 24, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    Wow. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too
  • Grumpylilpixy
    November 24, 2012 at 6:30 PM

You have a house keeper.... LMAO! SMH! I guess you are insecure with yourself since you are comparing yourself to others. LMAO..

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Is it fair to say you are an ignorant judgemental snob?
  • PerfectVirgo
    I'm fit and a slob, so there goes your hypothesis.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Nope.. I dont know any of you! I have a social life!

Quoting wyldebtrfly:

not true, you obviously spend most of your time judging your friends and posting it on CM..

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess.. I spend my time volunteering at my kids school and the gym!

Quoting wkukid:

So you are fit and lazy. Your housekeeper is the only one doing the work.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

It's safe to say you are a bitch. I'm fat but my house is always clean enough to eat off the floor.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Only a complete dumbass would attempt to make that correlation. Most filthy homes I've seen are those of skinny crackhead looking slobs AND and an equal amount of overweight slobs. Size has nothing to do with it. LMAO
    I will tell you one thing I have noticed though. Nearly everyone with a housekeeper is a snotty judgmental bitch. Now THAT'S something to ponder.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Lol.. nope!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You have a house keeper.... LMAO! SMH! I guess you are insecure with yourself since you are comparing yourself to others. LMAO..

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    November 24, 2012 at 6:31 PM

LOL

For me it is the opposite.  Many of the fit people I know have messy homes and cars, while the pleasantly plump have nice tidy homes.  But, the severely obese I know have filthy homes.  It probably has to do with where I am:  near a military base.  The fit go to work 8+ hours a day, then mandatory gym time 3-5 times a week, etc.  The less fit are mostly stay at home Moms and housewives, who focus on the house, childcare, and spouse support.  They bake all the goodies for base functions, have meal parties to cook for someone who had a baby, surgery, life crisis, etc.  Very much the typical homemaker roles.  They go to the gym and care for their appearances, but it isn't the top priority.  Top priority is community and support!

• Grumpylilpixy
    November 24, 2012 at 6:31 PM

YOUR

Quoting Anonymous:

I take it you're house is filthy .... get a housekeeper then...

Quoting divinedimension:

Oh you have a housekeeper...I see (says the blind man).

Mom Confessions