by epoh
November 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM
*UPDATE*
I just purchased printer ink online.

All of my problems are solved.

You guys are amazing.

I really appreciate our friendship.

*holds all of MC*

I can't get printer ink without pushing through crowds.

I have a paper due Tuesday that I can't print. I can't get it before school because my commute does not allow that sort of time. I can't get it after school because I have to commute back to my area and head straight to work. I'm also working all day Sunday.

I'm usually prepared and have an extra box on hand but unfortunately it didnt work out that way this time.

You guys are seriously cramping my style. Will it be safe for me to leave my house tomorrow? Can one of you jerks pick it up for me and drop it off since you're out and about anyways?

Replies

• KelliansMom
    November 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM
    Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol
  • mmtosam06
    November 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM

LOL hugs 

• epoh
    by epoh
    November 23, 2012 at 6:51 AM
    Ooh really? I need to put my kids down by 1 but maybe we'll venture out after that.

I've never been. I imagined shit would be crazy all weekend.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    November 23, 2012 at 6:52 AM
    Lol we've done that a couple times. It's seriously dead by 12.

Quoting KelliansMom:

• epoh
    by epoh
    November 23, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    This is good info to have.

Hopefully they left me black printer ink.

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting KelliansMom:

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    November 23, 2012 at 6:56 AM
    Good luck.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting KelliansMom:

• epoh
    by epoh
    November 23, 2012 at 6:58 AM
    Haha thank you!

Quoting ColieO:

Good luck.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting KelliansMom:

• unusualmom
    November 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    You can print it out at the library. Its like 20c a page but you can still get it done. Good luck!
  • raegansmom
    November 23, 2012 at 7:01 AM
    Do you have Pinterest? There is a pin on there that shows you a reset button on your ink cartrages. It claims they are completely out of ink when rhrt stop working. I haven't tried it yet, but it's worth a try if your in a pinch.
  • epoh
    by epoh
    November 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM
    Naaaah I also have like 38 pages of bio pre-readings to print out too. If I don't get out this weekend I'll have to ask the sitters for my kids to let me be a few mins late so I can print it off on campus before I leave Monday.

Quoting unusualmom:

You can print it out at the library. Its like 20c a page but you can still get it done. Good luck!

Mom Confessions