Featured Posts
Anonymous
Getting worried.. Help! Update:
by Anonymous
November 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
My period is 3 weeks late.

Last month it was 1 1/2 weeks late then I only. Bled for
3 days.

At first I wasn't worries about being pregnant.

I have been peeing more but I figure that's because I've been drinking or of water lately.

I've been nauseous occasionally, but it's that time of year and everyone is sick.

I've been tired a lot but I have a 7 month old and I school so I that's normal for
Me.

But I've started to get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It's kind of like a cross between really nervous butterfly type feeling, and nausea, and is border lining on pain.
And I keep
Getting a weird feeling like somwthing is moving or pushing on my stomach.

But I've gotten 3 negative HPTs and I can't get to my Obgyn for a couple weeks.

I know there isn't much anyone here can help me with since I can't see a doctor but has anyone expire fed anything like this before?

Added: I wasnt worried until I started to get the weird feeling. It just came out if no where 2 days ago. It's the same feeling I had with DD, only with her u dismissed is as nerves, I chalked my wonky periods up to nerves to. Then found out I was 9 , almost 10, weeks pregnant. And found out I was a type one diabetic that same week.

Update: still no period =\ I was suppose to the my doctor but he had to leave my appointment was cancelled
And rescheduled for the 18th =\

Replies

• ecerka
    by ecerka
    November 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    I'd go get a blood test but maybe something else is wrong.
  • mrsmac07
    November 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM

wait another week and try again..

• Liyoness
    November 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM

What do you mean, "late"? If it has been more than 17 days since ovulation and you're not pregnant, then you'd better see a doctor!

• Sweet_Carol_126
    November 22, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Just being concerned about being PG could give you a weird feeling in your stomach.  If you are sick that could affect the periods and you did have a period.  Even seeing a doctor you could feel like you could be pregnant and still not be pregnant, but doctor can take a test to see if you are pregnant.  I once thought I was PG and wanted to be and doctor said it was p;ossible but he didn't do test.  Then i passed a blod clot and took what passed in and he said no tissue in it.  Did the "rabbit" test then and I wasn't pregnant.  I had to have a D&C to get things straightened back out.  I sort of grieved as I thought I had been pregnant and doctor said i probably wasn't ever pregnant at the time as there was no tissue there.  I had to wait a while and then got pregnant.  Then I know someone who thought she was having an appedix attack and gave birth to a little girl.  She had no idea she was pregnant.  She had gained a bit of weight but had been eating too.  She went to the hospital worried about what was wrong with her and came home in a few days with a new baby.  That was a surprise.  she had periods all along but small ones.  this was my DIL's sister.   Another sister took fertility drugs and had 5 kids.  When she was PG they got notice that a baby was available through adoption and they went ahead and adopted and so she had 6 kids really quickly and then about a year or a little less afterwards they had a little boy so in her 30's she had 7 kids all within about a year old.  There are surprises  in the world.  Relax and don't be concerned about it.  You will soon know and a few days won't make a big difference.  Good luck to you, whatever you want to happen.

• slashteddy
    November 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Honestly if you're mid-20s or younger, it could be entirely normal. Even with a history of regular periods, occasional irregular cycles can happen at any time. I definitely recommend the doctor still, though, if only to ease your mind. As for experiences, my mom had negative HPTs the entire time she was pregnant with me.

• abbymomof1
    November 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM
    I would get it checked out ASAP. The last time I had pregnancy symptoms, nausea, head ache, tender boobs and missed period it was something way worse than pregnancy, lymphoma. So I have learned to act fast when it comes to your body and weird things going on.
  • BeAmour
    by BeAmour
    November 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Go to the health dept and get a blood test or see if your local hospital lab has a self-pay testing thingy that you can go in for blood level.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    There's no hospital or health clinic. We're in a tiny town thats invetween two other towns , with no car. And medical transport won't be able to take me until my rides Renew.

Quoting BeAmour:

Go to the health dept and get a blood test or see if your local hospital lab has a self-pay testing thingy that you can go in for blood level.

• BeAmour
    by BeAmour
    November 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM

welp..........then I guess it's a sit and wait kind of situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no hospital or health clinic. We're in a tiny town thats invetween two other towns , with no car. And medical transport won't be able to take me until my rides Renew.

Quoting BeAmour:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM
    Maybe your about to start. Mayne your just really late. Is your periods irregular? That could be the problem. Uti's can make you nasiated (sp?). I am going thru that now. Pregnancy tests can be wrong. You said your baby is 7 months. So, yea, your periods may not be back to normal yet. I would take another test in about a week. If still negative and no period, go to the doctor.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts