Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kngarber
Have you ever had CPS called on you or someone you know?
November 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM

The CPS worker post got me wondering.   Has anyone ever had CPS called on them or known a personal close friend of family member that has.  What happened.

I haven't.   I have never known anyone who has, but I have called. 

Replies

• EmmaGlenn20
    November 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    No, I've had someone threaten to call CPS on me because I let my mother have my daughter for a visit for a week.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    When I
    Was 15 CPS was called
    After my 12 year old autistic brother for out of the house in the middle of the night (first and only time ever) they were on us for
    Over a year with random
    Visits,
    Meetings, etc.
  • purpleducky
    November 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM

They have not been called on me *knock on wood*. I have called them though when my nephew said he was suicidal.

• MrsImperfect
    My sister had cps called a few times. She derseved it. But got away with it. She was a social worker. Always caught wind they were gonna investigate. So she would have painting and cleaning parties to get her house prepared to pass.
  • wineisfine

No, No and No!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I haven't had them called on me, but my friend has had them called on her 3 times and my sister once.

• TSNDDY
    by TSNDDY
    I haven't no.
    Someone I worked with did, and they have lost custody of their kids on more than one occasion. They are druggies..
  • Isabelles_mommy

nope to both

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Not me but my sil has and it was a huge mess.
  • Aslen
    by Aslen
    November 22, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    Yep. Called on me 4 different times while living on.post. All 4 times, the charges were UNfounded and the cases closed. After the 4th time, they told the caller that they were building a harrassment case against them. (it was the same person each time). Each time, I fully cooperated with cps and never had an issue

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts