Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kaykaymomi10
whoa my mind is blown
November 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

i met this guy in june and he seemed like a nice guy and all. Well not long after that we hooked up together and he told me his name but it turns out that wasn't really his name. Well i started feeling uncomfortable and and i googled the name and i saw that person was a registered sex offender. I looked at the picture but it didn't look like my new friend. So i thought nothing of it. Fast foward to last night he shows me his student id and it had that name on it that i googled. I looked it up this morning one more time and there was a recent picture and it was him. I don't know how to bring the situation up i dont know if i should keep my mouth closed or what. Before you ask he has seen my child but it was only on the day i met him and he hasn't seen her since. I am just so i don't know what to think right now.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG AGO THIS WAS SO I CANT JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE THAT I PLAN ON ASKING HIM TOMORROW WHATS REALLY GOING ON.

Replies

• MyLittlePwny
    November 22, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    You don't owe him an explanation. Run.
  • livelaughlov26
    November 22, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    What did he do? Can you tell why he got charged?
  • tisha826
    November 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Run! Don't even answer any calls, he wasn't honest with you, you owe him nothing!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    Next time find out who he actually is, before sleeping with him.

Problem solved.
  • kellymarie323
    November 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    What she said... And fast!

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    I would flat out ask him. There are a lot of different ways to end up on that list. If there's even the slightest chance you think he's lying, get the hell outta dodge.
  • lowencope
    November 22, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    Don't answer his phone calls and tell him u are calling the police if he comes near u guys again.
  • Peaceful.chaos
    November 22, 2012 at 9:42 AM
    Find out the exact charge. Him giving you an alias is creepy as hell.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM

This. Just get out of the "relationship"/situation and move on. 

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

• epoh
    by epoh
    November 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM
    Ruuuuuun the fuck away!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts