Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lizard_Lina
Best Deal Ever
November 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.

Replies

• ffpm10
    by ffpm10
    November 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Wow. That's awesome.
    I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Bulova watch for my DH for our anniversary. Got is for $350.00 less than MSRP.

• Dzyre1115
    November 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I saved $2.30 per package on Stayfree Maxi-Pads, I was stoked, lol!

• GirlWSemiAuto
    November 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    I found a silk Oleg Cassini skirt in perfect condition at a thrift store for $6. I'm pretty excited about it.
  • Lizard_Lina
    November 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 21, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    I'm saving tons of money this year. My son and daughter are getting gifts. Everyone else gets a Christmas card.

Screw my husband.
    I want nothing.
  • Lizard_Lina
    November 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm saving tons of money this year. My son and daughter are getting gifts. Everyone else gets a Christmas card.

Screw my husband.

I want nothing.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    oooh my k mart closed back last spring, i for tons of toys and other stuff for 90% off!
  • Lizard_Lina
    November 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    I'm going to k-mart at 6 am. Ugh lol my friend wants to go since she works black Friday. I really hope its worth it.

Quoting Anonymous:

oooh my k mart closed back last spring, i for tons of toys and other stuff for 90% off!

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    I got dh a sweater that was orginally $30 for $10 and then a brand new l/s shirt for ds for $1.71..still not sure how that one happened but not going to question it lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts