Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ajrjj05
Really People, Really?!
by ajrjj05
November 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I just saw on my facebook that someone went to walmart and people where already lined up outside for the deals, which really aren't that great anyways!. Come on now.. Walmart opens 1am Friday it is 10:08pm WED!. What is wrong with them?!. I do black friday shop, we will be leaving at 12am on friday morning for a 1am opening. I refuse and will never stand outside freezing for more then 1 hour to save a few bucks.. Stupid people I tell you!!! 

Do you black friday shop? Do you do this!

**edited, seen to saw so the bitches shut up about it.. , it was a grammar mistake not the end of the world. NO one ever got killed over a spelling error. Gosh GROW UP!

Replies

• mlg1989
    by mlg1989
    November 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    I go to babies r us and Kmart. The local mall isn't too bad either. I went to Walmart one year and it was a mad house!!!! I you literally were shoulder to shoulder in a line at the Front door! We didn't wait no longer than ten minutes and said fuck it. Gahhhh never again!
  • ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05

I read on her page, and she posted the "line" of three people with a comment.. Stating what it was.. No I didn't see anything, but I read it from a reliable source with a picture. 

Quoting beerabitch69:

My issue is you didn't seen anything.

Quoting ajrjj05:

? I read on facebook ?? what is your issue??

Quoting beerabitch69:

2 for 2.

Quoting Starr1089:

*facepalm*

Quoting ajrjj05:

My friend was at walmart and seen them lined up. She posted it on her page. 

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• vwd_johnson
    Hahahahah

Quoting beerabitch69:

2 for 2.

Quoting Starr1089:

*facepalm*

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• reava
    by reava
    Why why oh why is she not getting this?!?

Quoting beerabitch69:

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

2 for 2.

Quoting Starr1089:

*facepalm*

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• auntietotty

Only in America....do people give thanks for everything they have...then turn around and fight crazy people because they don't have enough!

• GirlWSemiAuto
    November 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    We're struggling with your use of "seen" rather than "saw".

Quoting ajrjj05:

I read on her page, and she posted the "line" of three people with a comment.. Stating what it was.. No I didn't see anything, but I read it from a reliable source with a picture. 

Quoting beerabitch69:

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

2 for 2.

Quoting Starr1089:

*facepalm*

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• Roxygurl
    My friend was at walmart and SAW them lined up. She posted it on her page.

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• mrs.waffles

hate crowds, hate lines, hate shoving people. I don't need the crap thats on sell, I wish they realized that whats on sale is not a deal. And what their buying is th last of the crap the store is trying to sell so the can get fresh new, updated stock in. What you get is old before you even buy it. I saw a deal in Best Buy for a 55" tv thats 799, i bought the exact same tv in march for 499. no line, no cold weather, no scam. Some of yall are just suckers, spend time with the family that comes into town, enjoy your day off, relax, and dont become a sheep into the heard or ridiculous black friday shopping. JMO

• vwd_johnson
    November 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    I'm dying!

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

2 for 2.

Quoting Starr1089:

*facepalm*

Quoting ajrjj05:

Quoting beerabitch69:

You saw on FB.

• thatgirl70
    November 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    I FINALLY got my sleep schedule on track after months of being out of whack, I'm in bed by 12:30 at the latest. I'm not screwing up my sleep schedule again to save a few bucks LOL.

I'll go later in the day, after the insanity. :p

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN