Mom Confessions

anonymous12308
im pregnant?!? why didnt someone fill me in?
November 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM
So i was standing at subway when a lady turns and asks if i was ready for my baby to come.... im not pregnant. Im actually on implanon and on my period... how would you take it if someone said that when you know your not.

Pic on pg 4

Replies

• Tigress22304
    November 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

LOL I had this happen-i was just really bloated from my period and from changing BC-i just joked about somebody owing me some serious child support!

• southernjess3
    November 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

id probably cry

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM

my friend thought i was pregnant once

i was on implanon at the time too

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Lose weight?
  • shortycmlb

I've had it happen. I just informed her I was on my period and bloated. She was mortified and I just laughed 

• 1plustwinsmommy
    November 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    Nope never happened to me. But there have been times I've had to bite my tongue because I wanted to ask and been so so thankful I didn't!
  • zomgkerrie

i have lied and said "actually i just had one, so still working on the baby weight", and  then gone home and cried in a corner. no use in getting pissy-awkward situation. i try to handle it the best i can because the person isn't trying to be offensive. so i say whatever i need to say, truth or not, with a smile, and then go home and cry :'(

• marihla
    by marihla

That would be on the back of my mind for weeks.

• anonymous12308
    Lol i was tempted to say ya im due next month lol

Quoting Tigress22304:

LOL I had this happen-i was just really bloated from my period and from changing BC-i just joked about somebody owing me some serious child support!

• Melbornj
    November 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    Honestly I would probably go along with it and then go home and cry.

Mom Confessions