Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
anonymous12308
im pregnant?!? why didnt someone fill me in?
November 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM
So i was standing at subway when a lady turns and asks if i was ready for my baby to come.... im not pregnant. Im actually on implanon and on my period... how would you take it if someone said that when you know your not.

Pic on pg 4

Replies

• kthruz143
    November 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

i had a old coworker ask me how far along i was. i just looked at her and said i am just fat thanks. I am not a big person i just have a pooch and i hate it 

• Supervane
    Its happens
  • sadmomof3girls

I've said it... and almost died...and I've had it said to me and almost died

• anonymous12308

Im 5'9 200 i been tryin to lose weight.
  • OkieMommyOf6
    November 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

im asked all the time if im pregnant again, i keep telling them "im not pregnant, just still fat!!" im too on implanon but i have my period every other week.

• colins_mom
    November 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    I have so had that happen. My response: not pregnant, just fat. Thanks for pointing it out though!

When I WAS pregnant and a waitress I had a lady tell me that I wasn't pregnant just fat and that I was faking for better tips. When I asked her what made her think that she said and I quote "you're so ugly no one would willingly have sex with you" I had to go to the kitchen and cry....,the owner made her leave.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    I would tell her she's a rude old hag.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM

It's never happened to me, but if it did I would play along lol, then I will go to the grocery store and buy a lot of healthy food, get home and get my work out clothes out and the very next day start dieting and working out.

• saral2790
    November 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

• Mdean05
    by Mdean05
    November 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    Lol I'm 2 and a half months post partum, and one of my residents at the nursing home I work at asked if I was pregnant the other day...ive been working out like crazy since then.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts