Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I believe the end of the world is coming, ask me anything
by Anonymous
November 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM

My family is moving into the quiet mountains of Utah in order to get away from this hell hole we call Corporate America. We've stocked our food and supplies and are just going to try to be as safe as possible when the shit goes down.

Ask me anything.

update: When I say "end of the world" I don't mean nuclear war, I mean civil war that slowly degrades soceity like a festering blister. It will slowly end due to civil war, economic collapse and possible state secession. No, I do not believe in 2012 or any Mayan predictions. 

The main reason we are moving is to be independent and free from the corporate big wigs. We want to have land, safety, peace and freedom. We will be in a tiny town at the BASE of a mountain. Our children will attend a normal school until the crap hits the fan, at which point they will be homeschooled. We need a break from society, even if we're wrong and the world doesn't collapse. But if it does, society will have to start all over and we want ahead of the game with plenty of food, water, wood and supplies. Our forefathers would be turning over in their graves if they saw the state of America today.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 21, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Isn't Utah in America? I'm confused how does that get you away from here?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM

If you think America is a Hell hole why do you stay here?

• TheMrs407

Will Utah save you from the end of the world?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

It is. But the town we are moving to is small enough to be off of the radar. We just want to be out of CORPORATE America, not the country. We work for ourselves. We left corporate jobs to do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't Utah in America? I'm confused how does that get you away from here?

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 21, 2012 at 3:34 PM
    Can I have your stuff?
  • supermama322

If nothing happens.. How will you know? I'm assuming you'll be cut off with no TV, phones or radios?

If nothing happens and you do know.. Will you stay in the mountains or go back to where you came from?

Where in the mountains? Like in a tent? Did you buy property? Build a cabin?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

No, but it will save us from the bullshit and struggle of keeping up with the corporate rat race. We'll be able to be away from all the shit for awhile and may live longer than most people in big cities. The mountains..that's the place to be when shit goes down!

Quoting TheMrs407:

Will Utah save you from the end of the world?

• MrsRinehart2010
    November 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM

um sounds like your gonn abe in for a shock when dec 22 rolles around lol.  id be more afriad of missing christmas then the world ending lol

• smalltownmom03
    November 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    If the end of the world is coming what do you need the food for?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM

You know the mountains still have towns and stuff right?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN