Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update
by Anonymous
November 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!

Replies

• TommyAbby
    November 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Why are you on CM and NOT calling your OB/GYN?!?!?!?!?! 

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I'm so sorry :(

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    Because I know if I am there is nothing to stop it....

Quoting TommyAbby:

Why are you on CM and NOT calling your OB/GYN?!?!?!?!?! 

• TommyAbby
    November 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

You may not be.. that's the thing. My girlfriend thought the same thing and sure enough, everything was fine. But she went and got checked out with a sono to make sure. Do you or do you not want this baby?

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    November 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM

you should go to drs asap! its better to have a dr look at everything. it could cause an infection to you if you are. ive had 3 miss carages.

• Nicoleb9
    Lie down and elevate your feet if you can.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    It may not be a mc , what about those sub chori something or other bleeds? ( someone help me out with the name ) I would get checked if for nothing else peace of mind. Why be upset for nothing?
  • beethann
    November 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

GO TO THE FREAKING DOCTOR!!!!!

• PeaceLoveZ

Go the the ER and tell them you are pregnant and bleeding profusely and they will rush you up to maternity triage.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

It does not mean you are.  Go to your OB.   I did that and it was placenta previa (sp) which is not something to mess around with.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts