Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How long could you stay in a sexless relationship/ marriage?
by Anonymous
November 21, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Before you couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave?

Replies

• arilolojrsmom
    November 21, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    I'd stay. Sex isn't everything. I love my man for him not his sex..don't get me wrong the sex is great...
  • armstrong7984
    November 21, 2012 at 9:03 AM

not that long because i need my sex..

but cant say for sure how long cause thats never happened my dh is a horndog ;)

• Dontchawishuknu
    November 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM

DH and I have been married for going on three years....I'd say about six months of that have been sexually active ones....so, my answer for the time being is about three years....LOL

• MamatoKy
    November 21, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I couldnt. I'd probably leave. but then again, I am not married sooooo

• armstrong7984

yup that would explain why i get cranky after going two days w/o it..crazy!

Quoting beeky:

Not very long.  Sex produces a hormone called oxytocin which emotionally bonds you.

Hubby and I have a very strong bond.

• momof2boy2girl

I would not leave over that. I would use toys, and he knows that I do that already when he is gone with the Army. I wouldn't leave him over something like that. He is more than just a penis.

• banana-bear
    Forever! I'm impartial to sex and only do it because I wish to please my husband. Otherwise, there would be no sex at all.
  • gardengirl23
    November 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I stayed and it changed.  He was way too exhausted from his job.  I made it personal about me it was a horrible experience.  Now he wants it and I don't. lol.  My advice is to forget about it and work on everything else.

• AngryBob
    November 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    Op, why isn't your dh having sex with you? Or are you not giving it up to him?
    No, sex isn't everything, but it is important. I can't answer without knowing more details, but if we were both comfortable not having sex, even if there was no medical issue, then it wouldn't matter. But if it important to one partner, the. it needs to be important to the other.
    My sex drive plummeted the second the pee stick showed positive, and dh has been extremely patient with me because of it. There are other ways to satisfy. But if I were to deny him just because, how could I blame him for wanting it? I don't get mad at my kids because they're hungry. It's the same concept.
  • wilesmomma
    November 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    I don't know. I've never gotten to the point. It would depend on other factors as well.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN