Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
my cousin is being a jerk
by Anonymous
November 21, 2012 at 7:10 AM
We are out of state for the holiday. My aunt invited us to stay with her. She is so sweet to open up her home to us- especially with our baby. We have been helping around the house as much as possible to show appreciation. I'm blown away by my cousin's actions though. She has two kids- ages 16 and 18. Neither of them help around the house. They complain constantly. They act very spoiled.

Who spent 2hrs at the grocery store with her? We did. Who helped put $600 worth of food away? We did. Gladly! It was the least we could do. She said " my kids never help with this".
Last night, my (18yr old) cousin and his gf were discussing plans for that evening. He kept yelling at her. My son was in the next room asleep.... I didn't say anything because it's not my home- but my aunt told him to quiet down. Then he said "see? That's why they shouldn't be here." And "(friends) can't come over because of the effing baby"

Wtf? Seriously dude???
I just went to bed....... idk. He's just being such a jerk.

Vent over

Replies

• scperdomo
    November 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM
    The dude is 18, if he doesn't like it maybe he should get his own place. What an asshat.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 21, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    Right?
    He treats my aunt like dirt. Its so sad! :(

Quoting scperdomo:

The dude is 18, if he doesn't like it maybe he should get his own place. What an asshat.
  • blessed107
    November 21, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Good thing it's your aunt and not me. First of all no child of mine will ever disrespect me especially in my home no matter what age. If they ever dreamed of doing so, I would show them the door.

• blessed107
    November 21, 2012 at 7:18 AM

That's because she allows him to do so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right?

Quoting scperdomo:

• Anonymous
    November 21, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    I think she loves them so much... idk. When my uncle died it would have been nice to see them help out more (he was a sahd) but my aunt does it all alone. Working, cleaning, cooking.... I'm not sure if she's letting it go because we are here? Or if it's normal?

Idk *I* want to bitch at him to help, but I feel it's not my place. Kid needs a kick in the ass.

Quoting blessed107:

Quoting Anonymous:

Right?

Quoting scperdomo:

• mommy_me
    November 21, 2012 at 7:24 AM

He is 18, young dumb and full of himself. Your aunt wants you there that is all that matters

• Anonymous
    November 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM
    :) Thank you.

Quoting mommy_me:

He is 18, young dumb and full of himself. Your aunt wants you there that is all that matters

• blessed107
    November 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM

This is true! Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she loves them so much... idk. When my uncle died it would have been nice to see them help out more (he was a sahd) but my aunt does it all alone. Working, cleaning, cooking.... I'm not sure if she's letting it go because we are here? Or if it's normal?

Idk *I* want to bitch at him to help, but I feel it's not my place. Kid needs a kick in the ass.

Quoting blessed107:

Quoting Anonymous:

Right?

Quoting scperdomo:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts