Mom Confessions

stacefaceninja
Do you have an "Emergency Stash" of anything?... *Be gentle ladies...my dog died today.
November 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM

so, I bought a bottle of tequila several years ago. I saved this bottle, and put it up on the display shelf in my kitchen. I kept that bottle around because I knew, one day, my dog..and my BFF Zeus would die...and I would need some serious consoling..

Well, I am halfway through that bottle.... my kids aren't here and I will pull my shit together in the morning and be at work like a champ...but tonight...I am sad.

RIP  Zeus....aka Zeusifer when he was bad:(

Zeus is on the right. The other dog is Smoke...Zeus was only a few years old . He got away from me when I took him out to pee...chased another dog into the highway, and that was that.

Replies

• eyeheartsin
    November 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM
    Aww sorry for your loss :( hugs
  • mattiehatter
    November 21, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I'm so sorry.

• canog08
    by canog08
    November 21, 2012 at 2:58 AM

sorry for your loss

• meka26
    by meka26
    November 21, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Sorry for your loss!!!

• stacefaceninja
    November 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Thanks ladies:) I appreciate it. I am just glad I bought that tequila...really...lol...it has helped. I had his old tags on a bread tie, and had it wrapped around the neck of the bottle..just to remind myself not to be sneaking it in on the weekends...to save it. Glad I did. Anybody else do that?

• Oceana09
    November 21, 2012 at 3:07 AM

I'm sorry mama. And I don't have a secret stash of alcohol, but I do have a secret stash of chocolate that no one knows about. Sometimes when I'm upset and don't want to talk to anyone, it gets pulled out.

• babyboy117
    November 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM

aww Sorry about your dog.They were both super cute! I have a pack of cigs hidden behind the microwave. I only smoke if I am super upset and I wait for LO to go to bed. I have had the pack for 3 months. They are probaly stale. lol

• lovinmykiddo07
    November 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM
    I'm sorry. :(
  • ysmeine
    by ysmeine
    November 21, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I had saved the last bottle of a particularly good batch of wine for something special. I ended up drinking it to destress a couple weeks ago. I don't drink very often, but I only drink my own stuff or really good quality spirits. So technically, I have things stashed for good or bad days or just as a special treat. 

Sorry about Zeus. I know how attatched we can get.

• mandy1017
    November 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    Im sorry for your loss :(

Mom Confessions