Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
stacefaceninja
Do you have an "Emergency Stash" of anything?... *Be gentle ladies...my dog died today.
November 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM

so, I bought a bottle of tequila several years ago. I saved this bottle, and put it up on the display shelf in my kitchen. I kept that bottle around because I knew, one day, my dog..and my BFF Zeus would die...and I would need some serious consoling..

Well, I am halfway through that bottle.... my kids aren't here and I will pull my shit together in the morning and be at work like a champ...but tonight...I am sad.

RIP  Zeus....aka Zeusifer when he was bad:(

Zeus is on the right. The other dog is Smoke...Zeus was only a few years old . He got away from me when I took him out to pee...chased another dog into the highway, and that was that.

Replies

• eyeheartsin
    November 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM
    Aww sorry for your loss :( hugs
  • mattiehatter
    November 21, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I'm so sorry.

• canog08
    by canog08
    November 21, 2012 at 2:58 AM

sorry for your loss

• meka26
    by meka26
    November 21, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Sorry for your loss!!!

• stacefaceninja
    November 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Thanks ladies:) I appreciate it. I am just glad I bought that tequila...really...lol...it has helped. I had his old tags on a bread tie, and had it wrapped around the neck of the bottle..just to remind myself not to be sneaking it in on the weekends...to save it. Glad I did. Anybody else do that?

• Oceana09
    November 21, 2012 at 3:07 AM

I'm sorry mama. And I don't have a secret stash of alcohol, but I do have a secret stash of chocolate that no one knows about. Sometimes when I'm upset and don't want to talk to anyone, it gets pulled out.

• babyboy117
    November 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM

aww Sorry about your dog.They were both super cute! I have a pack of cigs hidden behind the microwave. I only smoke if I am super upset and I wait for LO to go to bed. I have had the pack for 3 months. They are probaly stale. lol

• lovinmykiddo07
    November 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM
    I'm sorry. :(
  • ysmeine
    by ysmeine
    November 21, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I had saved the last bottle of a particularly good batch of wine for something special. I ended up drinking it to destress a couple weeks ago. I don't drink very often, but I only drink my own stuff or really good quality spirits. So technically, I have things stashed for good or bad days or just as a special treat. 

Sorry about Zeus. I know how attatched we can get.

• mandy1017
    November 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    Im sorry for your loss :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN