Mom Confessions

Anonymous
not allowed to touch the couch.
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
My ds keeps jumping onto it, walking across it to sit down and leaning on the back of it. I have told him multiple times to stop. I have sent him to his room each time I have seen him do it. I am so tired of him not listening about the couch. This time I told him he was not allowed to sit on it anymore until he learns to be more gentle with it. I dont know whatever to do to get it through to him. The couch is not a jungle gym and needs to be treated nicely.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM
    Keep him off it. Ds1 isn't allowed to touch either because of the same things.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    I have that issue with DD she likes to take the cusions off.. in face she is throwing a fit right now cuz I wont let her rmtear the couch apart lol
  • UgtaBkdnMe
    November 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

This is why I have cheap furniture. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Its a fucking couch get over it!!!!!!!!!!

• funlovinlady
    November 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

We just bought new furniture because my kids wrecked the last set, they now have their very own bean bag chairs and are banned from the new furniture

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I hear ya! That is why we won't replace our living room furniture until they are older.... They have done enough damage already! I don't allow them to jump on it, and stop them when they do... but the fact of the matter is that children really are homewreckers!!!! LOL. 

• Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

mms_img1182311507

This is my couch. $600, dont know how cheap that is but I know I dont have the fund to replace it lol
  • Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    Bite me

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    I am sorry for my last comment. That was rude. I just want my kids to grow up learning to respect the things we own. Please forgive me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions