Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
not allowed to touch the couch.
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
My ds keeps jumping onto it, walking across it to sit down and leaning on the back of it. I have told him multiple times to stop. I have sent him to his room each time I have seen him do it. I am so tired of him not listening about the couch. This time I told him he was not allowed to sit on it anymore until he learns to be more gentle with it. I dont know whatever to do to get it through to him. The couch is not a jungle gym and needs to be treated nicely.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM
    Keep him off it. Ds1 isn't allowed to touch either because of the same things.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    I have that issue with DD she likes to take the cusions off.. in face she is throwing a fit right now cuz I wont let her rmtear the couch apart lol
  • UgtaBkdnMe
    November 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

This is why I have cheap furniture. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Its a fucking couch get over it!!!!!!!!!!

• funlovinlady
    November 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

We just bought new furniture because my kids wrecked the last set, they now have their very own bean bag chairs and are banned from the new furniture

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I hear ya! That is why we won't replace our living room furniture until they are older.... They have done enough damage already! I don't allow them to jump on it, and stop them when they do... but the fact of the matter is that children really are homewreckers!!!! LOL. 

• Anonymous 1
    November 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

mms_img1182311507

This is my couch. $600, dont know how cheap that is but I know I dont have the fund to replace it lol
  • Anonymous 1
    November 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    Bite me

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    November 20, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    I am sorry for my last comment. That was rude. I just want my kids to grow up learning to respect the things we own. Please forgive me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN