Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
not allowed to touch the couch.
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
My ds keeps jumping onto it, walking across it to sit down and leaning on the back of it. I have told him multiple times to stop. I have sent him to his room each time I have seen him do it. I am so tired of him not listening about the couch. This time I told him he was not allowed to sit on it anymore until he learns to be more gentle with it. I dont know whatever to do to get it through to him. The couch is not a jungle gym and needs to be treated nicely.

Replies

• Lady_In_Ink
    November 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    Story of my life. Three boys under five, and not a damn one of them uses my couch appropriately. They are fine on other peoples, but terrorize mine no matter how many times they get in trouble or are banned. Lol.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I am not even attempting the new or expensive furniture trip until my son is a LOT older. Like a lot a lot lol.

Newest thing I have is my mattress which I invested in a thick cover for that has saved it's life many many times lol.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    Ugh smh I hope this works. My older two use my couch the way they are suppose to its just my youngest ds.

Quoting Lady_In_Ink:

Story of my life. Three boys under five, and not a damn one of them uses my couch appropriately. They are fine on other peoples, but terrorize mine no matter how many times they get in trouble or are banned. Lol.
  • 1lv2stks3nlz4ev
    November 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM

This is exactly why I have hand me down furniture. I will buy nice stuff that we love AFTER the kids move out on their own.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts