Mom Confessions

Anonymous
not allowed to touch the couch.
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
My ds keeps jumping onto it, walking across it to sit down and leaning on the back of it. I have told him multiple times to stop. I have sent him to his room each time I have seen him do it. I am so tired of him not listening about the couch. This time I told him he was not allowed to sit on it anymore until he learns to be more gentle with it. I dont know whatever to do to get it through to him. The couch is not a jungle gym and needs to be treated nicely.

Replies

• Lady_In_Ink
    November 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    Story of my life. Three boys under five, and not a damn one of them uses my couch appropriately. They are fine on other peoples, but terrorize mine no matter how many times they get in trouble or are banned. Lol.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I am not even attempting the new or expensive furniture trip until my son is a LOT older. Like a lot a lot lol.

Newest thing I have is my mattress which I invested in a thick cover for that has saved it's life many many times lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    Ugh smh I hope this works. My older two use my couch the way they are suppose to its just my youngest ds.

Quoting Lady_In_Ink:

Story of my life. Three boys under five, and not a damn one of them uses my couch appropriately. They are fine on other peoples, but terrorize mine no matter how many times they get in trouble or are banned. Lol.
  • 1lv2stks3nlz4ev
    November 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM

This is exactly why I have hand me down furniture. I will buy nice stuff that we love AFTER the kids move out on their own.

Mom Confessions