Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had nutella?? Poll included
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I have never had it, so I was just wondering...People make it seem like it is the best thing ever.

Well....have you??
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 61% - Yes, it was awesome!!!
  2. 18% - Yes, it was okay.
  3. 5% - Yes, it was horrible!!
  4. 14% - Nope.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    November 21, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

It's junk, but good. We only buy the tiny snack packs now because my tween makes his own lunch and caught him making a nutella sandwich for his lunch! JUST THE SPREAD! It has one gram of protien per tablespoon. Uh uh, doesn't fly with me. :-)

so? isn't that what its for?

• eesmommy
    November 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    As my 5 year old DD says... its love in a jar:)
  • hollydaze1974
    November 21, 2012 at 8:18 AM
    He's welcome to a snack pack, lol. But for a school lunch , I expect enough protien in his lunch to pay attention the rest of the day.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

It's junk, but good. We only buy the tiny snack packs now because my tween makes his own lunch and caught him making a nutella sandwich for his lunch! JUST THE SPREAD! It has one gram of protien per tablespoon. Uh uh, doesn't fly with me. :-)

• notjstasocermom
    November 21, 2012 at 8:22 AM

uh ok....

Quoting hollydaze1974:

He's welcome to a snack pack, lol. But for a school lunch , I expect enough protien in his lunch to pay attention the rest of the day.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts