Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had nutella?? Poll included
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I have never had it, so I was just wondering...People make it seem like it is the best thing ever.

Well....have you??
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 61% - Yes, it was awesome!!!
  2. 18% - Yes, it was okay.
  3. 5% - Yes, it was horrible!!
  4. 14% - Nope.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    November 21, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

It's junk, but good. We only buy the tiny snack packs now because my tween makes his own lunch and caught him making a nutella sandwich for his lunch! JUST THE SPREAD! It has one gram of protien per tablespoon. Uh uh, doesn't fly with me. :-)

so? isn't that what its for?

• eesmommy
    November 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    As my 5 year old DD says... its love in a jar:)
  • hollydaze1974
    November 21, 2012 at 8:18 AM
    He's welcome to a snack pack, lol. But for a school lunch , I expect enough protien in his lunch to pay attention the rest of the day.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

It's junk, but good. We only buy the tiny snack packs now because my tween makes his own lunch and caught him making a nutella sandwich for his lunch! JUST THE SPREAD! It has one gram of protien per tablespoon. Uh uh, doesn't fly with me. :-)

• notjstasocermom
    November 21, 2012 at 8:22 AM

uh ok....

Quoting hollydaze1974:

He's welcome to a snack pack, lol. But for a school lunch , I expect enough protien in his lunch to pay attention the rest of the day.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN