Mom Confessions

notjstasocermom
why are men expected to change if the woman doesn't like something?
November 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

but the woman shouldn't have to? I see it all the time on here, woman gets upset about something then the man bashing begins, even over stupid little stuff. Ridiculous.  smh.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    Double standards. That's why.
  • notjstasocermom
    November 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Double standards. That's why.

yep totally agree.

• momto2boys973
    November 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    Because their relationships are competitions, the whole "battle of the sexes" modern "feminism" has shoved down their throats.

Sharon
  • AlekD
    by AlekD
    November 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    I don't think that's true in real life. Women change for their partners benefit all the time. This is kind of a venting group though so yeah of course you are only going to hear one side of every story.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    Because I run this shit, that's why.
  • Dzyre1115
    November 20, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I don't expect my husband to change, but my requirements as far a mate were concerned were set in stone when I met him, so he either conformed or he could go on his merry way.  He chose to conform!

• CutieCrab
    Jen
    November 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    Mine too! I love my fiance! Flaws and all! He is wonderful.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't expect my husband to change, but my requirements as far a mate were concerned were set in stone when I met him, so he either conformed or he could go on his merry way.  He chose to conform!

• vivi_la_juicy
    November 20, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    I know this is OT but I love your avi! One of my fav Christmas movies!
  • NoahandEliza
    November 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    I expect my dh to change things like being a damn slob and sitting on the couch, watching action movies ALL weekend long. In turn, I try not to be so uptight about the way the house looks and not make him watch romantic dramas everytime we sit down either. It's give and take, but there are just some things that are non negotiable.
  • MrsRobinson06
    November 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    Because a woman isn't going to make a post stating she was wrong and her s/o expects her to change. At least not usually. People always want to look like the better person just like when having a conversation in real life.

Mom Confessions