Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
i dont want to brake up her marraige, but i dont know if i can keep quiet.......
by Anonymous
November 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

OK so over 2 years ago before i met my DH i was on a local dating site, it wasn't something i normally do but having just moved to another state and not knowing anyone i figured it was probably the easiest way to met someone. i did not post a picture as i dont believe in being looked at like a piece of meat, but it didn't stop guys from contacting me and before long i was contacted by a man who wanted to meet me, however after seeing a picture and talking with him a few times i decided he wasn't for me... i quickly forgot about him, met my DH and that was the end of that.

i almost completely forgot about the whole online dating thing until early this year when i reconized the man from the dating site and realized that he is someone that DH works with... i also found out that he also has a wife and 3 kids and while i don't know his wife all that well we have talked a few times. although i have tried to avoid her for the most part, many because i don't want to say anything about her husband. i don't know if she knows about him on the dating site, i don't know how good of a relationship they have. but either way i don't want to be the one to break them up or cause problems....

the thing is that she has been trying to be friends with me, she is friends with a lot of the other wives where DH works and keeps inviting me to join them when they go out. i have turned down the invites and for a while there wasn't a problem. until this afternoon when i ran into the wife and she asked me if i was going to the Christmas party she is hosting...  i really didn't know what to say to her, so i lied and said that i was only just hearing about it and that we already had plans. she looked upset but let it go and said that maybe some other time i should join her and the other ladies. i tried to smile and tell her that i would try to make it sometime......but i dont know how long i can keep lying to the woman because she is a really nice person. however everytime i see her or her husband i want to open my mouth and say something! DH tells me to just tell her and let her deal with it, but i feel bad for her....

if it was you, would you tell her ? i feel like im doing something wrong by keeping this from her and its really eating at me. advice?

Replies

• momofhnd
    November 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    No I wouldn't.. It's none of your business as far as you know they could have split up during the time he was on that site..
  • Litlmama87
    November 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    How do you know they weren't separated, or this is an issue they've already dealt with? He doesn't even know who you are.

Stay out of it, & enjoy the Christmas stuffing.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    *break
  • mstkn.identity
    November 20, 2012 at 12:19 AM
    It was over 2 yrs ago. Let it go. You dont know what was goin on durin that time.
  • mstkn.identity
    November 20, 2012 at 12:19 AM
    Plus do you have solid proof still?
  • .Beloved.
    November 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Mind your own business, their relationship has nothing to do with you.
  • meka26
    by meka26
    November 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I would not tell her unless she comes to me about it. I would not be uncomfortable around her either. I would hang out and have fun with her and the other women.

• Tinabee88
    November 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM
    Hmmm........it's only going to get more awkward either way it goes.

Send the wife a link to his page on the dating site anonymously.
  • piratehooker
    November 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

• piratehooker
    November 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts