Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm the world's worst mom!!
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM

So, I got the new Galaxy Note II today, and I have been downloading apps on it. I downloaded the "Scare Your Friends" app. It's an app that you set a timer, let someone play with your phone, and when the time's up, the entire HUGE screen flashes to a horrifying picture like the girl from the Grudge, and let's out a scream from the exorcist. 

Anyways, I was going to scare my 10 year old with it so I called her in the room. I was "showing" her my new phone, and right as it was about to go off, my 5 year old son walked up beside her without me seeing him. The stupid thing went off, and OMG I've NEVER heard such a terrified scream like that before. He screamed, cried and shook for a good 20 minutes before I could finally get him calm. RIGHT before bedtime, too. I freaking feel horrible.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Lmao
  • Lorelai_Nicole
    November 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Aw, poor kiddo. Don't feel too bad, you didn't do it on purpose. Maybe next time he won't sneak up on people!
  • skittlebeans88
    November 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Lol that's pretty funny though
  • alwayskk
    November 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM

LOL

My son would have peed in his pants and not talked to me for a few hours.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM

It was not in the least funny. I seriously think he was traumatized. I've NEVER in 5 years seen him that absolutely terrified. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

• maryjmom
    Is it bad that I laughed like hell after reading this?
  • sadiebug1228
    Hahaha my 4 yr old loves to be scared lol ill hide behind a wall or behind the couch and when he walks by ill jump out and scream. He jumps like 10 feet in the air and then laughs!! I so want to get that app and scare the bejesus out of him haha he would love it!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Okay.... Hehehe... Okay okay I'm sorry it's not funny .. For him. But I laughed like crazy!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was not in the least funny. I seriously think he was traumatized. I've NEVER in 5 years seen him that absolutely terrified. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

• nymphogirl06
    November 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Lol I would have laughed but I guess I'd be a horrible Mommy then to I'm going to have to get dh on that one. Poor thing hope he feels better soon.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I cried because he was shaking so hard from head to toe and just clinging to me. I apologized a thousand times and asked him to forgive me. I've never felt so horrible and mean towards a child in my life.

Quoting nymphogirl06:

Lol I would have laughed but I guess I'd be a horrible Mommy then to I'm going to have to get dh on that one. Poor thing hope he feels better soon.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts