• livnbyfaith
    November 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM

My then boyfriend introduced us.

• mysticalmalissa
    November 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I picked him up in a bar.

• kellysparkles
    November 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM
    I was dating his friend and he was dating that friend's little sister. They only lasted about a month and me and that guy lasted four years. I actually hated my DH when I met him but after me and that guy broke up, DH and I kept running into each other randomly and through various mutual friends and started getting along and kept in touch. After a few years we started dating and now we're married with our first on the way :)

I couldn't be happier!!
  • mommyof2soon29
    November 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM

At the Mall, I was 17 and he was 19. He was also wih someone we mutually knew. Weve been together almost 7 years!

• TSNDDY
    by TSNDDY
    Bar I worked at..
  • jewmaw13
    I met my fiance thru family. I have known him for 8 years and we have been officially together for 2<3
  • Cochise
    by Cochise

In a chat room ! 

• keriley1
    November 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM

well.......we initially met at a party, and we both met other people at the same party, he was with my best friend and I was with one of his good friends, and they broke up and we kind of fell into a relationship together. (I never got into a relationship with his friend, just a few dates) Her and I are still friends too!

• 4noodles4me
    November 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    I sold him a Condo then helped him pick out a bed at slumberland haha (not in the same day) But....

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN