Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
No money for Black Friday
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I'm PISSED because we don't have any money for Black Friday shopping. Now I have to spend Thanksgiving night with my fucking sister and her bratty fucking attitude and a husband that's going to ignore me the whole night. This is not what I planned for.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Bite me.

Quoting lwalker270:

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 4noodles4me
    November 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    And the "F'n Sister and her Bratty F'in attitude" hmmm let me guess she gets that from you ?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

It sure does. So depressing :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Sucks to be you.

• illinoismommy83
    November 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

So you have no money, but you don't want to make money? Ok. Enjoy having no money then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah.......no.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

You know, why don't you go out and MAKE money on Black Friday? Wait in line and sell your spot. Bake some baked goods and bring some carafes of coffee and sell muffins and coffee to cold people who are waiting in line. Offer overnight babysitting for crazies who want to shop.

Come on people. Be creative.

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM
    So go sit at a Dennys all night and don't spend time with anyone.
  • mommyof2soon29
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Sounds like you have a pretty shitty attitude yourself. Instead of complaining be thankful you don't live in a country worrying if you and your family will make it through the night due to rockets being launched over your home. People like you piss me off.

• Anonymous 14
    by Anonymous 14
    November 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

aww, you poor lil' baby.

• 4noodles4me
    November 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    You don't cook? No wonder DH is a dick!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't cook, and my parents and inlaws live within five miles of me so they will have a FIT if we don't spend every holiday together, even though they make it hell for everyone. Kids will still scream, and Dh will still be a dick. 

It'd be much more tolerable if I could go blow some money afterward. That's what I look forward to every year.

Quoting mommy2nicky07:

Then why even bother going? Why don't you make a nice thanksgiving dinner at home the way YOU want it? If you and your family don't get along then I don't think they will mind if you don't show up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing to enjoy.Family that ignores me, shit food because no one knows how to cook, parents and inlaws fighting, DH being a complete dick to everyone, kids screaming. Yeah, great time.

Quoting mommy2nicky07:

Yeah I get that...by why not try to make the best out of the situation? It makes no sense to sit there and sulk and be grumpy all day when you could at least try to enjoy yourself. 

Quoting sunnyday05:

She doesn't like her family, obviously.

Quoting mommy2nicky07:

Thanksgiving isn't about materialistic items...

Try to enjoy your time with your family.

• mommyof2soon29
    November 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Quoting illinoismommy83:

So you have no money, but you don't want to make money? Ok. Enjoy having no money then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah.......no.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

You know, why don't you go out and MAKE money on Black Friday? Wait in line and sell your spot. Bake some baked goods and bring some carafes of coffee and sell muffins and coffee to cold people who are waiting in line. Offer overnight babysitting for crazies who want to shop.

Come on people. Be creative.

I would not let a stranger babysit my kids while I shopped, kids should be at home for black friday, it is way to crazy for them to be out. Besides this bitch doesnt seem to like kids too much

• MrsRobinson06
    November 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    I was told this weekend after all the food was already purchased that my in laws will be joining us on thanksgiving. Apparantley now i have to entertain and cant be comfortable as planned. I hate company.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts