Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I dared my husband to hit me. *UPDATE*
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

So my husband and I started arguing. it was over something stupid I am sure. Anyway I was eventaully able to prove him wrong in the matter and he got really pissed at me. I had dropped the subject after I proved him wrong. Wasnt rubbing it in, wasnt trying to hold it over him or anything. Well he got more angry than I have ever seen him. He pulled his fist back to hit me. I told him that if he hit me  he had damn well be prepared for the consequences. 

He started swinging forward and I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He dropped like a rock. I walked out and while he was laying on the floor I threw some of his shit into a bag and tossed it out the front door. When he was able to stand I kicked his ass out as well. 

I havent decided if I am going to file for divorce yet. We will have to wait and see if he learned his lesson. I will NOT lay there and take his shit. I be he knows that now.

so that whiney little bitch is already calling me. Begging for me to take him back. I plan on going tomorrow to the police station and filing a report. Then I am headed to the lawyers.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

thankfully our DD wasnt home at the time.

• Mrs.Winchester
    November 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM

wow

• diana1481
    November 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    Y'all sound like winners!
  • spicy_n_sweet

Mmmkay.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Wow. Well lets hope he learned his lesson.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM

BUMP!

• Mudfishzgirl
    If my DH ever pulled that shit it would be the last thing he ever did and he knows that. I think you did well but I would make dam sure he knew there would NEVER be a repeat.
  • thefiregoddess

Congratulations!

My ex tried that shit and I nearly ripped his balls off. He got a boner from it!

Turns out he likes CBT lol.

Do whats best for you mama!

Glad you kicked him HARD and out!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Okayyyyy.....

Mom Confessions