Mom Confessions

lowencope
Do u lie about how much money you make?
November 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Seems like there are a lot of well off ppl here. Also I see a lot of ppl posting to poor moms not to get their kids presents if they can't afford it but yet they are the ones buying iPads for every kid. Is the majority really so well off?

Replies

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM

We aren't hurting.

• UgtaBkdnMe

I assume most are full of shit. Particularly anon.

• Fabulous24
    I don't lie, why would I. I have Nothing to prove to a bunch of women I don't know and have no intention on meeting. We're not rich, but we're not poor either.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM

It's none of your damn business how much money I make.  I earn it not you!!

• crescentstar2
    November 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

my dh does very well for our area we are in the top percent. he busts his ass though. I'm not buying my kids ipods ;-) was thinking of getting the little one an innotab though

• ilovemykids323
    November 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

doubtful. I dont lie about what we make but I dont really talk to people about it either. WE get by. we aren't rich we aren't poor.

• yayay15
    by yayay15
    November 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM
    I don't tell people what we make. I also don't think people who can't afford food should be buying material items on Christmas. If someone can afford an iPad then fine. If you can't, can't.
  • MamaMay007
    November 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I kinda have a feeling that anon is the same 10 people reposting over and over their tales of "I am so poor" or "I am getting my kids xyz". At least for the most part...

• Love060708kids
    November 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I don't make anything.  My husband makes the money.  My kids aren't getting iPads for Christmas, they are getting one "expensive" toy and two small toys.  We have four children.

• lowencope
    November 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    I didn't ask how much money you make. Why are u so defensive ???lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It's none of your damn business how much money I make.  I earn it not you!!

Mom Confessions