Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
i want a divorce
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM
And i already hinted..beg.. Asked.. But husband ignores it. we dont get along.. Im not a fan of his kids and never really develop good relatioship with them. He kept me isolated and tried to keep me dependent to him.he threaten to take our kids away from me.i have no job.i dont love him anymore and want this to be over.its not fair to me.to our kids..to his kids.. Miserable wife.. Unhappy mother.. Reluctant stepmom

Replies

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    November 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

It sounds as if you're in an abusive marriage. Do you have any family or friends that can help you?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Don't ask or hint anymore, just do it. Make a plan, file for custody of your kids, and file for divorce. Take matters into your own hands, you're responsible for your own life and happiness.

• AF2011
    by AF2011
    November 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Do you have a family member you can go too? Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

My advice would be to seek marriage counseling. Document everything. Get yourself a lawyer and go from there. He will probably fight you in court if he's adamant about not divorcing you. But cover your ass just in case.

• Mamasgirl524
    Lol you're not a fan of his kids!
    Girl don't hint do it! You deserve to be happy.
  • WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    November 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Take your kids and leave. File for divorce. Make this happen, don't wait for him to do it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

So get your act together and leave. You do not need his permission to get a divorce. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    No.unfortunately i dont.he isnt physically abusive.its more of mental game and manipulation.

Quoting AF2011:

Do you have a family member you can go too? Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship

• LilynAustin
    November 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM

He threatens to take the kids away?  Yeah, NEVER going to happen.

Take the first step, go file the paper work for divorce and child support/custody.  Unless you are a raging alcoholic or drug user he cannot take your biological children away from you.  Get out of there.  Seriously, it sounds like an abusive/controlling situation.  Men who are abusive will use your kids against you, use finances, make threats, etc etc.  Please don't take this anymore.  Get help and get out.

I am willing to bet your husband is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusing you.  I am also willing to bet he uses money to keep you from leaving.  He controls all the money, the car, the bank accounts, right?  So, how could you possibly live without him?  I am also willing to bet that he uses the kids against you as well.  Does he ever threaten to take them away or call CPS on you?

These are empty threats.  Pack up, and move on.  He can't do anything.  If my hunch is correct you can get a free lawyer if you are a victim of domestic violence (which includes financial/emotional/verbal abuse).    

I'm sorry I take this very seriously.  Not just abuse cases, but every case where a woman feels she doesn't have a way out.  You do.  Everyone deserves to be happy.  The only person who can change your circumstances is you.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    No.im not cruel to them.we just dont click together.and im thinking its better we split ways..i guess i dont have good marriage with their dad from the beginning and thats a factor in not having good relationship with thwm as well.or im just one of those who arent shaped to b a stepmom

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Lol you're not a fan of his kids!

Girl don't hint do it! You deserve to be happy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts