Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Replies

• mustbeGRACE
    November 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Pro Israel here.

• FoxFire363
    November 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    I agree. Imo Israel is a terrorist state.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting mustbeGRACE:

Pro Israel here.

sad.

• Dzyre1115
    November 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

• PeaceLoveZ
    November 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

• Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups (Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

The problem is that land was taken from Palenstine to create this new country so the Jews could have their promised land. It's completely BS.

• Dzyre1115
    November 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

• Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM

They don't just keep coming back for more, they are being overtaken by a terrorist state and they fight back.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM

lets not leave out that Palestine is responsible for the death of some of it's own citizens and just trot them out to blame on the Israelis. Hope Israel blows them off the face of the earth. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts