Mom Confessions

mommysangelface
what are you doing today?
November 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Im cleaning my house. Doing laundry. Food shopping. Rearranging furniture, just in case. And cooking a week or so fourth of food between today and tomorrow.

Im almost done with my bathroom.

So ill be back and forth.

Replies

• mommysangelface
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Bump
  • LynBoz
    by LynBoz
    November 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Cleaning and doing laundry. We're leaving tomorrow night for Delaware, for Thanksgiving with my family. I have to pack the kids stuff still and do some other last minute things!
  • Lovemyfamilyof8

House is clean, I have a TON of laundry to catch up on, and I am watching christmas movies... :)

• sheena696

Why are you rearranging your furniture? Just in case of what? I'm bad about rearranging my furniture just because I get bored with it. I do it every few weeks. lol If I could move the desk we have by myself I would do it because I want it moved so bad. lol I'm doing housework all day today. I'm hosting Thursday so I gotta be nitpicky here.

• jbirdsladie27
    November 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Nothing, taking a shower and hanging with my sons, youngest DS has homebound school at 3, oldest is home on leave from the USMC. Just relaxin'
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Right now, I'm poopin'. :)
  • luvmymunchkins3
    November 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    light cleaning did most the big cleaning yesterday.i hope to get our tree done tonight and snuggling with my babies nothing exciting
  • babynurse454
    Getting the house ready for Thanksgiving and company! Tomorrow is shopping day. I cleaned all the bathrooms yesterday.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Trying to find a food bank that can communicate by email since I have no phone and no car!

• Ms.Pteranodon
    November 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    I'm going to throw a load of clothes in the wash. Jump in the shower. Then get the boys ready to head to the doctor. My youngest has to get shots.

I also need to make a grocery store run...

Mom Confessions