Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mommysangelface
what are you doing today?
November 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Im cleaning my house. Doing laundry. Food shopping. Rearranging furniture, just in case. And cooking a week or so fourth of food between today and tomorrow.

Im almost done with my bathroom.

So ill be back and forth.

Replies

• mommysangelface
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Bump
  • LynBoz
    by LynBoz
    November 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Cleaning and doing laundry. We're leaving tomorrow night for Delaware, for Thanksgiving with my family. I have to pack the kids stuff still and do some other last minute things!
  • Lovemyfamilyof8

House is clean, I have a TON of laundry to catch up on, and I am watching christmas movies... :)

• sheena696

Why are you rearranging your furniture? Just in case of what? I'm bad about rearranging my furniture just because I get bored with it. I do it every few weeks. lol If I could move the desk we have by myself I would do it because I want it moved so bad. lol I'm doing housework all day today. I'm hosting Thursday so I gotta be nitpicky here.

• jbirdsladie27
    November 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Nothing, taking a shower and hanging with my sons, youngest DS has homebound school at 3, oldest is home on leave from the USMC. Just relaxin'
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Right now, I'm poopin'. :)
  • luvmymunchkins3
    November 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    light cleaning did most the big cleaning yesterday.i hope to get our tree done tonight and snuggling with my babies nothing exciting
  • babynurse454
    Getting the house ready for Thanksgiving and company! Tomorrow is shopping day. I cleaned all the bathrooms yesterday.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Trying to find a food bank that can communicate by email since I have no phone and no car!

• Ms.Pteranodon
    November 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    I'm going to throw a load of clothes in the wash. Jump in the shower. Then get the boys ready to head to the doctor. My youngest has to get shots.

I also need to make a grocery store run...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN