Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
honestly , I just broke up with
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM
My partner of 3 years , he has never had a job to spoil or wine and dine me .

I can't wait to meet real men that have something to offer :)

I am not sad or crying my Beautiful eyes out , I'm actually excited to get my life back ;))))))))

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
    Poor guy.
  • ihave1
    by ihave1
    November 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM

It took you that long?  Anyway congrats go get that guy you deserve!!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

It's never good to ever be in a relationship with a guy with no job because he will always be mooching off of someone.

Shows no motivation.

• tiggerbabie177

ok

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    November 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Your "beautiful" eyes? LOL, okay then....

• mummy1990
    November 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Love isn't about money, but, I sort of agree with you. If hes not offering something into the relationship, then, theres really no reason to be with someone like that.

Unless he was like a sahd or something, which that seems like its not the case maybe?

I mean, there are cheaper ways of spoiling someone, and if hes not doing it, and he hasn't had a job the whole time, then he sounds pathetic. A man that isn't willing to better himself is just using you.

• LamiavitaDivina
    November 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Ok...
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    Wow poor guy. This is sorta pathetic, you should've figure out you didn't want to be with him a lot sooner. Especially if he didn't have a job the whole time you were together.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    I mean he does have his Lil money enough for necessities works as a temp. But never anything left for something nice plus we have kids so there's no romance , or anything special anymore

Quoting Anonymous:

It's never good to ever be in a relationship with a guy with no job because he will always be mooching off of someone.

Shows no motivation.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM
    He takes care of our baby and kids , does work as a temp

Quoting mummy1990:

Love isn't about money, but, I sort of agree with you. If hes not offering something into the relationship, then, theres really no reason to be with someone like that.

Unless he was like a sahd or something, which that seems like its not the case maybe?

I mean, there are cheaper ways of spoiling someone, and if hes not doing it, and he hasn't had a job the whole time, then he sounds pathetic. A man that isn't willing to better himself is just using you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN