Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
honestly , I just broke up with
by Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM
My partner of 3 years , he has never had a job to spoil or wine and dine me .

I can't wait to meet real men that have something to offer :)

I am not sad or crying my Beautiful eyes out , I'm actually excited to get my life back ;))))))))

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
    Poor guy.
  • ihave1
    by ihave1
    November 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM

It took you that long?  Anyway congrats go get that guy you deserve!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

It's never good to ever be in a relationship with a guy with no job because he will always be mooching off of someone.

Shows no motivation.

• tiggerbabie177

ok

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    November 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Your "beautiful" eyes? LOL, okay then....

• mummy1990
    November 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Love isn't about money, but, I sort of agree with you. If hes not offering something into the relationship, then, theres really no reason to be with someone like that.

Unless he was like a sahd or something, which that seems like its not the case maybe?

I mean, there are cheaper ways of spoiling someone, and if hes not doing it, and he hasn't had a job the whole time, then he sounds pathetic. A man that isn't willing to better himself is just using you.

• LamiavitaDivina
    November 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Ok...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    Wow poor guy. This is sorta pathetic, you should've figure out you didn't want to be with him a lot sooner. Especially if he didn't have a job the whole time you were together.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    I mean he does have his Lil money enough for necessities works as a temp. But never anything left for something nice plus we have kids so there's no romance , or anything special anymore

Quoting Anonymous:

It's never good to ever be in a relationship with a guy with no job because he will always be mooching off of someone.

Shows no motivation.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM
    He takes care of our baby and kids , does work as a temp

Quoting mummy1990:

Love isn't about money, but, I sort of agree with you. If hes not offering something into the relationship, then, theres really no reason to be with someone like that.

Unless he was like a sahd or something, which that seems like its not the case maybe?

I mean, there are cheaper ways of spoiling someone, and if hes not doing it, and he hasn't had a job the whole time, then he sounds pathetic. A man that isn't willing to better himself is just using you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts