Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Rings...would you and how much?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I have these, all from Diamond Candles, would you buy any of them and what would be your max price you'd pay? (the ones crossed out are not going to be for sale)

I am going to post them for sale and wanted opinions...

Edit-
Another pic on pg 2

Replies

• -JC-
    by -JC-
    November 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    They're all ugly imo... So nothing. And without knowing of they're real gold/stones we can't offer much help.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Not my style so I'm not sure what you could sell them as. Very pretty for the right person though! 

• alexsmomma06
    November 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    Nothing, I think they are all ugly.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    They are from diamond candles. Idk if they are real or not unless they get appraised and I'm not wasting money on that. :/
    I *think* most ladies who get them sell them for like $12 a piece including shipping. They can be worth $10-5000 dollars.

Quoting -JC-:

They're all ugly imo... So nothing. And without knowing of they're real gold/stones we can't offer much help.
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I would have to know values honestly.

• Charliesmommy11
    November 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    First row far right is pretty and second row far left is pretty.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 18, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    $2-$5
  • -JC-
    by -JC-
    November 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    Aren't they supposed to be engraved with the pricr or something? At least I thought....

Quoting Anonymous:

They are from diamond candles. Idk if they are real or not unless they get appraised and I'm not wasting money on that. :/

I *think* most ladies who get them sell them for like $12 a piece including shipping. They can be worth $10-5000 dollars.

Quoting -JC-:

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

The cheap ones are engraved with made in (insert country). Real ones have karat amounts in the inner band.

Quoting -JC-:

Aren't they supposed to be engraved with the pricr or something? At least I thought....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting -JC-:

• Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    November 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM

not any of them. :( Sorry

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email