Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
uriahadel
spinoff the post how many dislike me?... to the anon who wanted the bible verses!!!
November 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM
This is to the anonymous who wanted the bible verses to prove the bible is the oldest book, and to prove that everyone knows God is God...

Romans 1:20-25
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not Glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man and birds and four footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchaned the truth of God for the lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Genesis 1:1-5
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, "let there be light"; and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Read the whole chapter of Genesis 1 and start reading Genesis 2

That is how the world began

I believe I answered your questions truthfully so there you go :-)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Ya that doesn't help at all pull some more out your ass!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Oh and also I thought we weren't supposed to listen to the old testament anymore?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    I think you are one of the most judgemental "christians" on this site. People like you are the reason many run away from your religion.
  • uriahadel
    November 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    How am I judgemental when this came straight from the bible?? I didn't say this... God says it, and you obviously have a problem with what he says so take it up with God

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you are one of the most judgemental "christians" on this site. People like you are the reason many run away from your religion.

• uriahadel
    November 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    How am I judgemental when this came straight from the bible?? I didn't say this... God says it, and you obviously have a problem with what he says so take it up with God

Quoting Anonymous:

• uriahadel
    November 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    Who said we weren't suppose to listen to the old testament?? There is also a scripture saying the commandments still stand from the old testament, and also the first you read is from the new testament, and that had the beginning of the world in there as well so I would think that would apply either way

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh and also I thought we weren't supposed to listen to the old testament anymore?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM

That doesn't prove anything. You are quoting from a book that is not factual. It is historical fiction. It would be like if I quoted the Iliad to try to prove that the Trojan War was fought because of a contest between Aphrodite, Athena and Hera. 

• bmcandmmh
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    Unfortunately in this group there are a lot of different religions and non believers so you won't change everyone's mind. It'd be nice though huh? The world would be such a better place if everyone was God fearing.
  • ripemango
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

using the bible to prove what the bible says is circular.

and there are books much older than the bible.

Maybe you mean something deeper than the age of the bible, and i didn't see that post tho.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM

throwing up

Quoting bmcandmmh:

Unfortunately in this group there are a lot of different religions and non believers so you won't change everyone's mind. It'd be nice though huh? The world would be such a better place if everyone was God fearing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts