Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ChickenTheChina
Your Christmas Tree
November 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.

Replies

• OurFunnyFarm
    November 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    We got a little 4 ft green tree!!! We will put up Friday! But no real color theme! Only have 2 decorations!! But the kids are excited all the same!!!
    I would love a your tree!!
    Do you have pics of it?
  • hisgirl616
    November 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    This, except we have vaulted ceilings and a lot of room. I want a huge tree this year!

Quoting nikabear:

A real tree with blue and silver decorations. I cannot wait to go and pick out a tree next weekend. I want to a 6.5 ft tree!!!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    Mine is huge with all kinds of oranments. It might be tacky to other people but it's memories to me.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    This sounds like ours and I love it. There is so much meaning on our tree.

Quoting casah4:

We have a 7.5 ft green tree with multicolored lights. It's full of ornaments the girls have crafted over the years and special yearly ornaments they get to pick out. I'm sure many would consider it tacky, but it's full of memories and I love it.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

We do multi colored lights, silver tinsle, and multi colored ornaments. This is last years tree.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    no color theme here either we have a bunch of. fifteenth decorratioms. butim getting my dd her own tree this yr.a little one that we will Jan e set up I'm our room
  • nikabear
    November 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM
    I wish that we had vaulted ceilings!!! I could get a huge tree!!!!

Quoting hisgirl616:

This, except we have vaulted ceilings and a lot of room. I want a huge tree this year!

Quoting nikabear:

A real tree with blue and silver decorations. I cannot wait to go and pick out a tree next weekend. I want to a 6.5 ft tree!!!

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    We always get a real tree also. What is flocked?

Quoting Buggy979:

I'm thinking white tree but have to wait since it will be a real flocked tree until around the first it second week of Dec. ..

• Buggy979
    When they spray it white. Like snow.. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

We always get a real tree also. What is flocked?

Quoting Buggy979:

I'm thinking white tree but have to wait since it will be a real flocked tree until around the first it second week of Dec. ..

• hisgirl616
    November 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    I'm excited! This is our first Christmas in this house. I've never had ceilings this high!

Quoting nikabear:

I wish that we had vaulted ceilings!!! I could get a huge tree!!!!

Quoting hisgirl616:

Quoting nikabear:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN