Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My own photography studio!? Dream is coming true! :)
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I am so excited! In January I will officially open the doors to MY OWN photography studio! Its not huge, but I dont need huge. It has the most gorgeous natural lighting, which is perfect because I am a natural light photographer. I hate using flash lol I signed the lease on it yesterday. There is another photographer there now but she will be moving so I am taking over her lease. Here are a few super quick snap shots I got of the place. I prefer to shoot outdoors, but living in North Dakota its impossible sometimes because it gets so darn cold. I am hoping to start doing some budior in my studio, and also get some more newborns in. Fingers crossed I stay busy like I have been and can make a living doing this - and keep up the studio! hehe 

(ignore my blurry baby please! lol)

top left is the entry way / prop stash room. I will have my desk in this area as well.

top right is the view of the entry way and the back of the room. I was standing by the big window in this shot.

The bottom picture is the rest of the room, this was taken a few weeks ago and so thats why it looks slightly differnt from the first image. My set up will be a lot different then what you see :) 

Its in the heart of downtown, on the busiest street. Its on the second floor so there is no store front with foot traffic, but I will have a sign out front that is visible from the street. Which is great because on Saturday its a flea market on my street!!!

Super quick snap shot I took while I was there, I just love the light!

Another quick snappie, the window was camera right, that light is so yummy!

Replies

• C-K-Csmom
    November 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    Congrats!!
  • LoveMyLos
    Awesome!
  • taramac
    by taramac
    Great space! Congrats and Good Luck!
  • JakesMom712
    November 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM
    I so read that as 'cats meow' lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

Congrats meow much luck to your new business :)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

I dont have that SN anymore. I deleted my old account, and I like to keep my new SN as private as possible. Sometimes I want to post things like this, so I go anon. People would know who I was if I posted under my new SN.

Quoting tth328:

Then why don't you just post under your sn instead of posting anonymous and then say who you are? It's just seems odd to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

BTW this is Multi :)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Thank you! It is a huge step. Im nervous, a little worried but most of all hopeful and excited!

Quoting Tesserae:

What a huge exciting step. Congrats and best of luck with continued success!

• AMDS0304
    November 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    Congrats.
  • FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    November 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    That is exciting!
  • Fields456
    November 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    That's awesome
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3