Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Oh Dear GOD!!
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Well my daughter (shes 11) went to her room to play...Well I walked into her room to ask her something and what do I find but her having her pants down and was masterbating, This is the first that I know of of her doing it.  I have NO clue on how to go about talking to her about this, I know this is natural but still I am embarresed....HELP...please no bashing, i know I should of knocked...

Replies

• gravercem
    November 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I would not even address it, I know how you feel I have walked in on each of my three boys doing it throught he years.  Makes you really remember to knock on the door! (only that dont help if they have their music up and cant here the knock.) 

• touchingstars
    Calm down it perfectly natural, just knock next time
  • smurfbitebug
    I would say it's natural as well.. but at the same time a sign that it may just be time for "THE TALK" (♪dun dun duuuunnn♪)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I wouldn't mention it to her...sounds like she's just a healthy pre-teen.

• lucky2Beeme

Go back and and sit and talk to her. tell her from now on you will knock before entering her room.  Tell her you are proud of her for doing it in the privacy of her room.

• ivy801
    by ivy801

Oh man how do you even talk about that kind of thing. My concern is just making sure she isn't being abuse, yes I know I am super super paranoid to the extreme once tha tis cleared up I guess try explaining that kind of behavior is normal but very very private. I really have no advice, let's see what others advice is.

• AlwaysKISA
    November 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    I would just casually tell her later on "sorry about earlier, I will knock from now on". And leave it at that.
  • Youngmother456
    Oh and if you feel the need maybe just tell her that it is ok and to be sure to have clean hands and do not shove anything up there other than a dildo (which I doubt you want her to have) my point is some people experiment and then hurt themselves
    I knew someone who shoved a glass bottle up their ass and that did not turn out well
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Actually, no need to even address it. Or be embarrassed.

She obviously understands it is private and to be done behind a closed door.

Knock next time mama. Lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Btdt

As the mom, and the girl

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts