Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever been to a male strip club?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM
We went once for my Bach. Party. It was SOOO much fun. I do not think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. The guys were really laid back and goofy and you could tell they were having fun. I was violated a million different ways, but it was still fun lol.

Replies

• livelaughlov26
    November 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    No and I don't want to.
  • melakay1981
    November 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Yes and it was a blast!

• supermom985
    November 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I love stip clubs in general and yes male ones are more fun because its more than a sexual thing . You can let lose and have fun and laugh :). My ex was a male stripper and I used to go to a lot of his shows it was a lot of fun .  

• MommyTo5Boys
    November 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Nope never been.

• maria1613
    November 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    Nope. I've always wanted to though. I've seen wwomen strippers at this nasty strip joint here, I was designated driver so I couldn't even drink the ladies to a more appealing sight. To the best of my knowledge we don't have any male strip joints here
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    The one we went to was a female strip club, but one night a month they held a male review.

Quoting maria1613:

Nope. I've always wanted to though. I've seen wwomen strippers at this nasty strip joint here, I was designated driver so I couldn't even drink the ladies to a more appealing sight. To the best of my knowledge we don't have any male strip joints here

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN