Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I don't believe in modesty.
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I don't think dressing a certain way means you respect or disrespect your body.
Saying the guys will look at girls sexually is IMO victim blaming.
I think people should be able to show off their bodies without being called a slut or a whore. Not all girls do it for attention some girls just like the way their body looks

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    'Dress like the way you would want your teenage daughter to dress.' I don't have a daughter. But that is my mantra. We should teach by example. It does not matter that I try not to judge anyone by their attire. But I don't want my children to see me in anything that I don't want them to wear. And after all an important reason behind we human wear clothes is modesty. Otherwise, if it's not cold, why put on anything at all? Better, be a nudist. No point in wearing something and be naked at the same time. Jmo.
  • Pink.Sunshine
    November 18, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I don't like showing off my body for others to ogle. No thanks. It makes me uncomfortable.

• SRUsarahSC
    November 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I don't have a major problem with people dressing how they want to dress, but I do not want to see your nipple or ass cheek in public...in college I knew this girl who slit all her jeans right below the ass (ON PURPOSE) so when she walked her asscheekd showed...imagine being the kid who has to sit in the seat after her ass sweat got all over it? Gross!

• momto2boys973
    November 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    If that's what you want, cool. I've noticed a much respectful attitude from others since I started dressing modestly. Whether we want to or not, the image we portray matters and causes people to react to us. That's reality. It even affects how we behave, clothes affect our behavior. A woman who dresses vulgarly is more likely to act in a vulgar manner and therefore people react with disrespect.

Sharon
  • AlekD
    by AlekD
    I disagree. :) I wear clothes revealing enough to show I am a woman but modest enough to show I am a lady. For me that means no cleavage, shoulders covered, and a skirt or dress that goes at least to the knee. I rarely wear pants but that is more of a fashion choice than a modesty one.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

umm..no

• MumsTheWord571
    November 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
    I prefer to leave a little to the imagination thanks.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Go for it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I thought by now we were all supposed to be wearing silver jumpsuits and moon boots.  Why would science fiction lie to me?

• WonderWomanSV
    November 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I have always had a good body. I have nice breasts and good curves, but I just don't care to show it off. Sure, I wear some form fitting shirts and jeans that fit well, but I have never cared for low cut, mid drifs, or short shorts or skirts. Just not my thing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts