Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had a one night stand?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Replies

• duejan13th
    November 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    Yes I did..
    he did not speak English and I did not speak spanish
  • alwayskk
    November 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Yep.

I also had a FWB.

• anyotherday

*sideglance* 

yes...

*hangs head in shame* 

Woke up the next morning, put two and two together and realized it was the same guy one of my best friends couldnt stop talking about... 

• duejan13th
    I met him in the park and a friend gave him my number.. I was 15.. hangs head in shame
  • duejan13th
    November 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    I had a Fwb too

Quoting alwayskk:

Yep.

I also had a FWB.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Once earlier this summer. I met him out with some friends then we went back to his place and had some AMAZING sex. Never heard from him again.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

No

• angelachristine
    November 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM

only once and it was because i was really drunk. I knew the guy though it wasn't a total stranger but still ugh! was much more careful with alcohol after that.

• Ideal_Lady
    November 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    Yes he was a blind date and we hooked up that same night on new years and we hooked up once after that. I wasn't interested in him anymore so I told him to lose my number.
  • StrangeDays
    November 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    I have had a few. And one or two eff-buddies. Also, I'm still hot, just not single ;)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts