Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had a one night stand?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    Yes & actually...that's all I ever see myself having, ever again. I'm tired of the reltionship failures. All I ever see are relationships where suddenly 8 years in, someone changes their mind or totally changes and becomes an asshole. I cannot deal with that again.
  • mommajenn4684
    November 18, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    Yes I did. I went to friends apartment he came over and one thing lead to another and I ended up in his apartment having the most amazing drunken sex ever!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Lol

I love when those who chose to wait always have to conclude that self respect is contingent on sexual partners.

Quoting ratchetlee:

NO!  I always took sex very important.... I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.  I met my husband 6 months later.... I really wish I had waited those 6 months :-(.

I always just wanted to be with 1 man.  Sex is too risky....and I respected myself way too much to just sleep with anyone..... 

• mss119
    by mss119

I have done both of the situations you said there, more than once.  It was more comon to do #2, where I had seen them around from time to time, but I have also met strangers at the club and gone home with them that night, never to speak again.  I had a lot of fun in my early college days, but then settled down in my last 2 years of college, and then REALLY settled down when I got pregnant with my oldest the year after I graduated college.

• SlightlyPerfect
    November 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Like people who have one-night stands or casual sex have no self-respect and just hang out in streets with their legs open...

I've had many sexual partners because I have healthy self-esteem.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol

I love when those who chose to wait always have to conclude that self respect is contingent on sexual partners.

Quoting ratchetlee:

NO!  I always took sex very important.... I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.  I met my husband 6 months later.... I really wish I had waited those 6 months :-(.

I always just wanted to be with 1 man.  Sex is too risky....and I respected myself way too much to just sleep with anyone..... 

• Fistandantalus
    November 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM

No, I chose not to form close relationships with anyone back when I was single and dubiously "hot".  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM
    Lol agreed!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Like people who have one-night stands or casual sex have no self-respect and just hang out in streets with their legs open...

I've had many sexual partners because I have healthy self-esteem.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol

Quoting ratchetlee:

• mss119
    by mss119
    November 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Interesting how those things work out, huh?  I've had two situations that were intended to be ONS's, but turned into relationships... once because I got pregnant, and then also my current relationship, I thought it was just drunken fun at a party, and he pursued me for almost a month before I would go out with him, lol!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Yes and no. My ONS turned into a marriage. LOL

• weezer_cookie
    November 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    LOL I must have made an impression hahahaha

Quoting mss119:

Interesting how those things work out, huh?  I've had two situations that were intended to be ONS's, but turned into relationships... once because I got pregnant, and then also my current relationship, I thought it was just drunken fun at a party, and he pursued me for almost a month before I would go out with him, lol!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Yes and no. My ONS turned into a marriage. LOL

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    Nope. I've never had "hot and single" days. I was gross and married at 17. Then gross and divorced at 21. Now I'm back to gross and married. Most men wouldn't touch me with a. 10 ft stick

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts