Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had a one night stand?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Replies

• mysticalmalissa
    November 19, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Thats all I had until I met my first husband. Made my life a lot easier back in the day.

• Anonymous 89
    by Anonymous 89
    November 19, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Nope. Glad I didn't either.

My husband has been my first and only.

Sleeping around with someone I don't care about would probably make me feel cheap.

• Anonymous 90
    by Anonymous 90
    November 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    Eww, no. My husband was my first and will always be my only.
  • artistmom889
    November 19, 2012 at 6:01 AM

No. My body was a gift I was saving for someone super special.

• desperatelyTTC
    November 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    No one night stands for me. The only person I have ever had sex with is my hubby :)
  • Anonymous 91
    by Anonymous 91
    November 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    I tried to have a one night stand, that was my intention anyways. I did sleep with him that night, but he never left. 12 years later we are still together.

I joke with him all the time how he was just supposed to be a piece of ass.

• shewantsariot
    November 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM
    I've definitely had my share of ONS and FWB. That was when I was young and carefree... Now I'm tied down to an asshole and totally miserable lol. Kinda miss my wild days, but I love my kids so much more than that.

Oh and their daddy was supposed to be a ONS. Came home from the bar with me after a battle of the bands. He wouldn't leave me alone after whatever we drunkenly did. ;)
  • Basherte
    November 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Funny you should ask this question.

A one night stand is how I "lost" my virginity.

Never seen the guy around before. 

Haven't talked to him since. Don't even remember his name.

• Anonymous 92
    by Anonymous 92
    November 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    Too many to count . but now im older and wish i gave one or two a relationship chance . im destined to live out my life alone .
  • razzmotaz
    November 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Yes....quite a few! It my teens and 20's...before I was married.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN