Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever had a one night stand?
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Replies

• mysticalmalissa
    November 19, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Thats all I had until I met my first husband. Made my life a lot easier back in the day.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Nope. Glad I didn't either.

My husband has been my first and only.

Sleeping around with someone I don't care about would probably make me feel cheap.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    Eww, no. My husband was my first and will always be my only.
  • artistmom889
    November 19, 2012 at 6:01 AM

No. My body was a gift I was saving for someone super special.

• desperatelyTTC
    November 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    No one night stands for me. The only person I have ever had sex with is my hubby :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    I tried to have a one night stand, that was my intention anyways. I did sleep with him that night, but he never left. 12 years later we are still together.

I joke with him all the time how he was just supposed to be a piece of ass.

• shewantsariot
    November 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM
    I've definitely had my share of ONS and FWB. That was when I was young and carefree... Now I'm tied down to an asshole and totally miserable lol. Kinda miss my wild days, but I love my kids so much more than that.

Oh and their daddy was supposed to be a ONS. Came home from the bar with me after a battle of the bands. He wouldn't leave me alone after whatever we drunkenly did. ;)
  • Basherte
    November 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Funny you should ask this question.

A one night stand is how I "lost" my virginity.

Never seen the guy around before. 

Haven't talked to him since. Don't even remember his name.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    Too many to count . but now im older and wish i gave one or two a relationship chance . im destined to live out my life alone .
  • razzmotaz
    November 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Yes....quite a few! It my teens and 20's...before I was married.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts