Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Its past midnight and the teenager is still not home. *** UPDATE!!!!****
November 18, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Its twirp night, we agreed to give her until 12:30 to come home, dance ended at 12.....

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

UPDATE: Well apparently DADDY gave her a half hour more.... so now its 1 am.... I dont agree but whatever.

Teen was home at exactly 12:56... Im so proud of her :)

Replies

• Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    November 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Yes she was. And still is. She tends to get me worked up at times. I hate it. Luckily my DF will calm me down about things.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a bit over dramatic

Quoting Dayna29:

Man then my parents were tough on us. If we walked in 5 mins late, we were in trouble. We HAD to be on time. I was 30 mins late one night for the first time and my mom called the cops on my having them look for me. She called everyone she knew. When I came home she was crying in the front yard.

Quoting Anonymous:

she's not even that late. 15mins.

Quoting Dayna29:

Someone is going to get grounded....lol They all push like that. Just rebelling. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just make punishments fit to the crime.

• luvcloudydays
    November 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM
    I'm a cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance...

Quoting thetrollcat:

kittens can dance....

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol is this one of your kittens going to a dance wow lady you're from another planet.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Its twirp night, we agreed to give her until 12:30 to come home, dance ended at 12.....

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

• thetrollcat
    November 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM

the kitteh is home and I CAN FINALLY GO TO BED because the drama tonight wore me out so bad I wanna shoot myself. :D

• eykelley
    November 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM
    Not a bad mom. A cool mom, a trusting mom... And a good teen. .D
  • thetrollcat
    November 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I know and you think about all the crazies that love attacking mothers with teenagers telling us if our teens disobey how we are shitty parents and how we should be hovering over their shoulders 24/7 and if we dont we are failing parents.

Ya......

Quoting eykelley:

Not a bad mom. A cool mom, a trusting mom... And a good teen. .D

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts