Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Its past midnight and the teenager is still not home. *** UPDATE!!!!****
November 18, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Its twirp night, we agreed to give her until 12:30 to come home, dance ended at 12.....

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

UPDATE: Well apparently DADDY gave her a half hour more.... so now its 1 am.... I dont agree but whatever.

Teen was home at exactly 12:56... Im so proud of her :)

Replies

• Keely78
    by Keely78
    November 18, 2012 at 2:46 AM
    My mom would let me stay out late when I was a teenager. Nothing happens after midnight that can't happen before midnight. You're not a bad mom at all.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 2:46 AM
    Lmao.

Quoting thetrollcat:

funny an anonymous posted a post earlier today about people not knowing their computer time and cm time are not the same and yet I doubted her. I will never doubt again....

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao the idiot probably thinks because it says 2:44am on her computer that it's that time everywhere.

Quoting thetrollcat:

you know its 12:39 right???

Quoting Anonymous:

I DONT CARE IF SHE HOT TUBBING OR PAINTING DA MONA LISA! SHE BROKE HER FKN CURFEW!!!! AND SHE AINT EVEN CALLED YOU? HELLLLL NO!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think they are hot tubbing..... and I always thought my kittens would be afraid of water.

Quoting Anonymous:

AINT NOTHING GOOD SHE CAN BE UP TO AT THIS HOUR AND WE ALL KNOW IT CUZ WE ALL BEEN THERE!!!!!! WHOOP HER ASS SOON AS SHE WALK THRU THE DOOR!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    Lol @ running a tight shit
  • thetrollcat

exactly..... I mean who knows if they did or didnt even go to the dance Im sure they did I mean I cant imagine getting all dressed up and not going at all... then again *Shrugs*

Anyhow at seventeen senior year, you gotta hope for the best and put them to the test see if they have listened to a damn thing you have taught them LOL

Quoting Keely78:

My mom would let me stay out late when I was a teenager. Nothing happens after midnight that can't happen before midnight. You're not a bad mom at all.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Kitties like to roam about.

• Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    November 18, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Man then my parents were tough on us. If we walked in 5 mins late, we were in trouble. We HAD to be on time. I was 30 mins late one night for the first time and my mom called the cops on my having them look for me. She called everyone she knew. When I came home she was crying in the front yard.

Quoting Anonymous:

she's not even that late. 15mins.

Quoting Dayna29:

Someone is going to get grounded....lol They all push like that. Just rebelling. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just make punishments fit to the crime.

• thetrollcat
    November 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM

yes they do :O

Her dad just informed me he let her have a half hour more... Damn him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kitties like to roam about.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    That's a bit over dramatic

Quoting Dayna29:

Man then my parents were tough on us. If we walked in 5 mins late, we were in trouble. We HAD to be on time. I was 30 mins late one night for the first time and my mom called the cops on my having them look for me. She called everyone she knew. When I came home she was crying in the front yard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dayna29:

Someone is going to get grounded....lol They all push like that. Just rebelling. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just make punishments fit to the crime.

• LadyDIN
    by LadyDIN
    November 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM

*shrug* not a grammer nazi (or rather syntax nazi?) Isn't that exactly what you did with my original response? I was trying to be supportive, and was glad you seemed in a better frame of mind. My mistake. If you'd like I can remove my comments from your thread.

I'm glad you're not worried. I remember how it can be with a parent who has less confidence.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hm I dunno meow maybe you have me confused maybe you are like others and you just like to take something small and you see it as something big ya know.. kina like if you see a tiny spider you run out of the house thinking it is a tranchula I dunno but its pretty common with people they seem to want to make me into something Im really not but thats OK. Yes I did a run on sentence ;)

As for my daughter I think she will be fine she is a smart girl i have taught her everything I can think of.

Quoting LadyDIN:

My internet has been down for over a month. The only posts of yours I've seen were the earlier ones. It wasn't a verry good first impression. That's what made me think that. I was just trying to be nice and I like to thank people for things that I like. Please forget I said any thing. Hope your girl gets home safe anyway.

Quoting thetrollcat:

What? IWhat makes you think I only do mean posts? Yesterday I posted my teens senior pictures and a few anonymous thought it would be cute to say uncalled for things in the post. Of course its gone now as I cannot have a bunch of rude anonymous posting crap things about my teen... But anyhow everyone says or does something TIME TO TIME may not be very wise but that doesnt mean everyone is awlays mean.

Quoting LadyDIN:

How long does it take her to get home normaly? Not a bad mom.

(thank you for not doing another mean post)

• thetrollcat
    November 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM

a lot of parents are too strict not strict enough no balance :O

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a bit over dramatic

Quoting Dayna29:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dayna29:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts