Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
The "N" word
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...

Replies

• happy41ce
    November 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM
    Does he know you we're into black men?
  • katiehopson
    November 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Murder. I don't throw the word around like it doesn't mean anything, and if I don't agree with someone for how they think for feel, I just disagree with them. I don't catch feelings. I'm not racist, I'm not defending racist people or actions done out of racism. But hating someone for their beliefs, and I'm not referring to racism in this situation, is a waste of passion. 

Quoting LadyDIN:

I think hateing some one for how they conduct themselves around others is better than hateing them for how or where they were born. Under what circumstances is it ok to hate someone in your opinion?

Quoting katiehopson:

Why is woman in quotations? She is a woman. That isn't debatable. But besides talking shit on your grammar, I'll talk shit on your attitude. To hate someone because of how they conduct themselves around others is simply disgusting. I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself. 

• kblossom20
    November 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Yes, a racist would have black friends. I've seen it first hand. My old best friend married a racist, and he hung out with black people whilst calling them "niggers" and other derogatory names behind their backs.

Quoting Anonymous:

A racist wouldn't have black friends though...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. No. Sorry.

Considering OP admits that it isn't just to his Black friends, it's to ALL Black people, then social acceptance, context, and intent doesn't matter here. He refers to ALL Black people with this word. He is racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your bio is there for what reason? Oh yeah, to be READ. Just because someone calls a black person n*gger does not make them racist. It is socially acceptable within the black community to call your friends that, even if one friend is of a different race. As long as it doesn't offend the people he's saying it to, then there's no problem. The problem is if he's disrespecting his wife and child(ren) by saying it in front of them, but it does not make him racist. Like I said, you are naive and judgmental.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

• Liz.Sisk
    November 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM
    It's hard to break through habit of using that term if you've been raised up that way or have family that currently uses that term. I don't like it when ANYONE says that, I think it's stupid. My husband says that out in public AROUND black people. I will quickly get pissed off at him and tell him if he doesn't stop I'm not going anywhere with him. He only goes to work by himself. Black people here will pretty much kill anyone that calls then the N word that's not also black.
  • BabiiYarellie
    November 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM
    The fuuuuh???? Omg lmao. Bitch please buy a book and study sarcasm. I was referring to the color black in spanish its pronounced negro. If a black person heard me say "negro" they would be offended little do they kow its just a color.
    Me- says something and says word negro
    person of color- what did you say? Did you call me a nigger?
    Me-No I said how beautiful this black shirt is.
    Now off you go.. -.-t

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Stupid bumass bitch! I'd love to smack the shit outta you but really I wouldn't even stoop DOWN to your POOR level, bum. And racist comments normally doesn't piss me off but yo ass smh girl you better be lucky you're on line internet bitch!

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

• katiehopson
    November 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Racism is a facet of behavior, thus part of how they conduct themselves. And I guess I need to read up on the definition of nice. :) Have a great night, mama. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Go ahead and talk all the shit you want. LOL you want to critique my grammar on a message board? Go right ahead. I could care less! Who are you? A nobody in my book. I don't hate people because of how they conduct themselves, I hate people who are RACIST. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? Obviously since that is my second time stating that. I'm a VERY nice person. Racism is just one of the things that brings out my ugly side. Perhaps my words were harsh, but racism and people who condone it are filthy in my eyes. End of story. We're done now.

Quoting katiehopson:

Why is woman in quotations? She is a woman. That isn't debatable. But besides talking shit on your grammar, I'll talk shit on your attitude. To hate someone because of how they conduct themselves around others is simply disgusting. I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Well excuse me. She must be an upstanding "woman" for being married & raising children in a racist home. LMAO. What I said wasn't meant to be nice. I HATE/have NO tolerance for racism or people who put up with racism. I cut contact with my old best friend because she is married to a racist. It's disgusting and filthy. Ugh.

• eve210
    by eve210
    November 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM
    I would never even associate myself with racist idiots
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    November 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM
    I am hardly old, just have more of an open mind then you do. Where did she say n*ggER? She said he calls them the "n" word. So how do you know what context she's using it in?
    Please... A majority of our friends are black and Hispanic. Our black friends are not at all offended by it. I grew up in a predominantly black high school and heard it all the time by many people of different races. They were never offended either. (Though I don't use the term myself.)

Quoting kblossom20:

LOL.

Alright Anon, you MUST be an old crotch because you're obviously out of touch, and misinformed. Having grown up with black friends, it is MOST DEFINITELY an insult to them. Yes, they do say "Nigga" but that is different than being called a "Nigger". The word Nigger is derogatory. Plain and simple. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Your bio is there for what reason? Oh yeah, to be READ. Just because someone calls a black person n*gger does not make them racist. It is socially acceptable within the black community to call your friends that, even if one friend is of a different race. As long as it doesn't offend the people he's saying it to, then there's no problem. The problem is if he's disrespecting his wife and child(ren) by saying it in front of them, but it does not make him racist. Like I said, you are naive and judgmental.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

I'm really confused here.

Where did that person ever say that they "hated" the OP for their "beliefs?" (To clarify: Where did they say they hated OP&DH, specifically, not that they hate racism and racist things?)

If they never said they hated them, and only hoped OP's children aren't exposed to it, then how is what you said, ("I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself.") any different?

Quoting katiehopson:

Murder. I don't throw the word around like it doesn't mean anything, and if I don't agree with someone for how they think for feel, I just disagree with them. I don't catch feelings. I'm not racist, I'm not defending racist people or actions done out of racism. But hating someone for their beliefs, and I'm not referring to racism in this situation, is a waste of passion. 

Quoting LadyDIN:

I think hateing some one for how they conduct themselves around others is better than hateing them for how or where they were born. Under what circumstances is it ok to hate someone in your opinion?

Quoting katiehopson:

• A.B.C.brown07
    Calm down girl. Lol I think she was saying the word "negro" in Spanish is black. So If she was speaking Spanish and Said "negro" ppl
    Outside may think she was being offensive, but really she was just saying "black"

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Stupid bumass bitch! I'd love to smack the shit outta you but really I wouldn't even stoop DOWN to your POOR level, bum. And racist comments normally doesn't piss me off but yo ass smh girl you better be lucky you're on line internet bitch!

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN