Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
The "N" word
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:31 AM

The old definition used to include that, as well as "dirty."

Quoting katiehopson:

I always thought the term "nigger" was slang for ignorant. :P 

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

"Nigger" comes from the word "Negro" back then they used to say negro at first wich was very offensive and then it translated to "nigger" abd eventually in our generation to "nigga" but what I mean is that in spanish negro is negro only instead of pronouncing it "neegro its nehgro wich is just a color. If someone who knows their history about the slaves caught me saying "negro" they would take it very offensive but most likely I would be talking about the color black. For the record I dont call black people any of that. Im of color too so where is my room to speak. They're just people to me.

Quoting katiehopson:

Not being sarcastic.. How is that much more offensive?

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

• kblossom20
    November 18, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

• kblossom20
    November 18, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Lol, Oh trust me.... I understood the sarcasm (;

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

And you're an idiot for not understanding sarcasm. ")t

Quoting kblossom20:

You're gross.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

• BabiiYarellie
    November 18, 2012 at 1:34 AM
    >.< mhm.

Quoting katiehopson:

I always thought the term "nigger" was slang for ignorant. :P 

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

"Nigger" comes from the word "Negro" back then they used to say negro at first wich was very offensive and then it translated to "nigger" abd eventually in our generation to "nigga" but what I mean is that in spanish negro is negro only instead of pronouncing it "neegro its nehgro wich is just a color. If someone who knows their history about the slaves caught me saying "negro" they would take it very offensive but most likely I would be talking about the color black. For the record I dont call black people any of that. Im of color too so where is my room to speak. They're just people to me.

Quoting katiehopson:

Not being sarcastic.. How is that much more offensive?

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

• katiehopson
    November 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Why is woman in quotations? She is a woman. That isn't debatable. But besides talking shit on your grammar, I'll talk shit on your attitude. To hate someone because of how they conduct themselves around others is simply disgusting. I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Well excuse me. She must be an upstanding "woman" for being married & raising children in a racist home. LMAO. What I said wasn't meant to be nice. I HATE/have NO tolerance for racism or people who put up with racism. I cut contact with my old best friend because she is married to a racist. It's disgusting and filthy. Ugh.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    So does my so..
    Boo
  • BabiiYarellie
    Right.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lol, Oh trust me.... I understood the sarcasm (;

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

And you're an idiot for not understanding sarcasm. ")t

Quoting kblossom20:

You're gross.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

• BShip2010

I know exactly how you feel.

• LadyDIN
    by LadyDIN
    November 18, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I've broken up with guys for that. That's why I'm not married to some one who uses that word.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    Your bio is there for what reason? Oh yeah, to be READ. Just because someone calls a black person n*gger does not make them racist. It is socially acceptable within the black community to call your friends that, even if one friend is of a different race. As long as it doesn't offend the people he's saying it to, then there's no problem. The problem is if he's disrespecting his wife and child(ren) by saying it in front of them, but it does not make him racist. Like I said, you are naive and judgmental.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts