Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
poof
by Anonymous
November 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Yup. Deleted.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Anonymous 42
    by Anonymous 42
    November 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    I
  • Anonymous 42
    by Anonymous 42
    November 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    Hope
  • Anonymous 42
    by Anonymous 42
    November 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    Im closer
  • goodmama85
    November 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    Agreed

Quoting Anonymous:

And if u do keep track of one poster. That you don't care about, than someone should question your sanity.
  • LoveMyLos
    November 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Baby girl, i like you, i do. But how on gods green earth can you say thats not rape??? Ive read through half this post already, and this.....this right here...just got to me. He got you fucked up...you changed your mind, and said NO! He and his cheesedick buddies fucked you anyways, and youre ok with it.......THEN he tried to do it AGAIN!!!!!
    I REALLY hope you come to your senses soon and realize, that no matter how many times you try and justify it as not being rape, it was. No matter what you say, under the definition of rape, it was rape, and not only by him, but by his friends.......smfh..

Quoting 504bbymami:

Well the first time was when we were like 16. It's a long story. Basically he took me to a party. Got me really really messed up, like half conscious. Asked me if I wanted to go upstairs with him. I said yes. He took me up and had his friends waiting in a room. Brought me in. I freaked out and said I didn't want to. They did it anyway. I didn't fight them. I knew there was no way in hell I had any chance of succedding anyways. I did say no. I did try lightly to leave but it wasn't working so I just shut up and let them get it over with. Whatever

The second time. He just tried to force himself on me. Had me pinned down. I told him FIRMLY and as loudly as I could (without waking up my kids who were asleep in the same room) NO and stop and I don't want to. I was pushing him off as hard as I could but he was being persistent.

My gf came in the room because she heard a ruckus and got him off of me. Then he was just laughing and saying he thought I was roll playing or whatever.

Quoting violetlady:

I'm confused. You say he didn't rape you , others say he did. What happened? I don't know the story? Just curious.

Quoting Anonymous:

But the relationships are quite different...

With DH, you live together and have children, whereas with GF, it's long distance and all people hear of the two of you is partying/clubbing, trips, etc.

I think that's why people have a hard time understanding.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I loved him enough to marry him. That's all there is too it.

I love her enough to marry her. It's just not legal to do so. If it were, we would be legally married. She and I exchanged vows around the same time I married dh

Quoting moosesmom:

Question! I'm not knocking you or anything. Not my style. Anyway, what made you marry your husband if you loved your girlfriend? What ultimately led to that decision?

Back to my homework. You ladies play nice :-)

Quoting 504bbymami:

Call it what you want. But NO, I don't think he raped me. I don't think he would do something like that to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, he didn't rape her.  He just forced himself on her and then allowed all of his buddies to do the same.

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didnt rape her. He didn't even "rape" me.

It is all true. I have tons of People I am friends with outside of cm that can tell you I am for real

Quoting Anonymous:

He raped the gf too? Why is this "man" not in jail?!?

As sad as it is to say, I'm starting to think it's not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supposebly. He gang raped her. And then tried to again when she was back visiting nolo

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he rape her too? Or was her GF sleeping with her other guy?

I'm so confused, too many sex partners!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. We already knew that. That is why she wants to name the baby after him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

• Anonymous 43
    by Anonymous 43
    November 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    Standard new orleans baby mama drama. Ugh.

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didnt rape her. He didn't even "rape" me.

It is all true. I have tons of People I am friends with outside of cm that can tell you I am for real

Quoting Anonymous:

He raped the gf too? Why is this "man" not in jail?!?

As sad as it is to say, I'm starting to think it's not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supposebly. He gang raped her. And then tried to again when she was back visiting nolo

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he rape her too? Or was her GF sleeping with her other guy?

I'm so confused, too many sex partners!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. We already knew that. That is why she wants to name the baby after him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

• Cafe GroupAdmin
    November 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

``The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts