Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Tonight I found out that I have tonsil stones
by Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM
They are small yellowish white balls that come up from the back of your throat. They smell bad, too. For the last few days I have been hacking cause I felt like there was something in the back of my throat. Tonight I look and there's 2 white balls lodged on the left side, looking disgusting. One was kind of big so I took a qtip and took the big one out. The other one was too small and the big one broke off but I got some of it. It's fucking disgusting and now I don't even want to eat. I want them out so bad but I keep gagging and even threw up a little bit. I read that If I get my tonsils removed, they will go away. I do tend to have problems with them anyway.

Replies

• Rlmama00
    November 17, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Get Breath Appeal. It's a tooth brushing system that's more like mouth wash. Some how it breaks the stones down and you won't get as many. I swear by the stuff. 

• crescentstar2
    November 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM

After my wisdom teeth came out I don't get as many. I've had one sense my teeth out . 

• mishamama
    November 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    Take them out.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    Thank you, I will look for it. Where do you buy yours?
  • Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    I tried, they lodged in there and I just gag and puke. I will gargle or wait for it to fall out on its own.

Quoting mishamama:

Take them out.
  • Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    Maybe that's why I stopped getting them. I got them as a child and I got my first wisdom tooth pulled at about 15, the others at 25. Now I'm 30 and they just started up again a couple of months ago.

Quoting crescentstar2:

After my wisdom teeth came out I don't get as many. I've had one sense my teeth out . 

• spooky415
    November 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM
    This is going to sound disgusting but I had really large tonsils. When I was in high school I noticed these gross white things in them...I freaked out and dad took me to the doctors.

Ugh. It was food. I had food stuck in my tonsils.
  • crescentstar2
    November 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I don't know but I hate them. They are irritating and hurt :-( I also use crest 3d mouth wash no alcohol kind maybe cause its peroxide it helps keep my tonsils clean

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe that's why I stopped getting them. I got them as a child and I got my first wisdom tooth pulled at about 15, the others at 25. Now I'm 30 and they just started up again a couple of months ago.

Quoting crescentstar2:

• crescentstar2
    November 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Dental picks help me get them the metal kind 

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried, they lodged in there and I just gag and puke. I will gargle or wait for it to fall out on its own.

Quoting mishamama:

Take them out.

• Anonymous
    November 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    Mine never hurt...I don't think. I do get sore throats a lot , though. Never thought this could be the reason why. I use mouthwash daily, Scope alcohol free, also.

Quoting crescentstar2:

I don't know but I hate them. They are irritating and hurt :-( I also use crest 3d mouth wash no alcohol kind maybe cause its peroxide it helps keep my tonsils clean

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crescentstar2:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts